Should Novartis pay for extra days of hotel for Onc Dev?

Anonymous

How many reps can we save if Pablow would stop his reports from hanging out in Venice on the company dime.

Answer: a lot. With the lost reps, xgeva makes more headway and less revenue. Ah yes, he's going to Florence next year for team building offsite. God bless the man

<

Only sales reps are this dumb. You have no idea if people staying extra time was on the company dime. None. This stupidity of wild assumptions is right up there with the endless statements about anyone in a non sales rep (excuse me, promotional rep) position is not accountable, does nothing, yada, yada.

Only sales reps are this dumb. You have no idea if people staying extra time was on the company dime. None. This stupidity of wild assumptions is right up there with the endless statements about anyone in a non sales rep (excuse me, promotional rep) position is not accountable, does nothing, yada, yada.

Great diversion Pablow! Protect your fav report. We know who it is.

someone please expose the loser who pablow spend extra days in venice on the company? im dying to know

Someone is seriously obsessed, talking about this on every thread.
No proof it was on the company dime.
All of us have vacation time.
If flights are paid for by the company and they are very long flights to a desirable location, who in their right mind won't add a couple vacation days to their stay.

Nothing wild going on here except jealous little weenie reps. I'm based in the field and you are an embarrassment to the rest of us.

Someone is seriously obsessed, talking about this on every thread.
No proof it was on the company dime.
All of us have vacation time.
If flights are paid for by the company and they are very long flights to a desirable location, who in their right mind won't add a couple vacation days to their stay.

Nothing wild going on here except jealous little weenie reps. I'm based in the field and you are an embarrassment to the rest of us.

I heard about this also and expect the person to be exposed soon. The person was told by a coworker to pay the hotel for the extra nights. Pablow's on top of it