• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Should I be happy I didn't receive offer?

Anonymous

After everything I am reading on this site, it appears people are very bitter or that it truly is not a great company to work for. Should I have a bit of relief I didn't receive the job? I get the benefits are great, but is there true job security?

<

After everything I am reading on this site, it appears people are very bitter or that it truly is not a great company to work for. Should I have a bit of relief I didn't receive the job? I get the benefits are great, but is there true job security?

I wouldn't recommend paying attention to the complaining mooks on this site. Most pharmaceutical companies are cutting, and we are growing. We have a pipeline, while most pharmaceutical companies have little or no product pipelines. So while we look forward to the next few years, these others are looking for small "1 or 2 product" companies to buy.

Since this is an anonymous site, there is no way for you to know whether the bitterness is real or faked. Bot t the bitter people, I say 'wait and see'. I can't think of another job where one can make six figures for 20 minutes of actual, client facing work and call preparation a week!

I wouldn't recommend paying attention to the complaining mooks on this site. Most pharmaceutical companies are cutting, and we are growing. We have a pipeline, while most pharmaceutical companies have little or no product pipelines. So while we look forward to the next few years, these others are looking for small "1 or 2 product" companies to buy.

Since this is an anonymous site, there is no way for you to know whether the bitterness is real or faked. Bot t the bitter people, I say 'wait and see'. I can't think of another job where one can make six figures for 20 minutes of actual, client facing work and call preparation a week!

Your last sentence is the EXACT reason why there is no true job security. 20 minutes of work a week for a 6 figure income is not going to last forever.

All of the threads about reps boasting on this site about how little they work, no doubt caught the attention of HR and the ELT. Not to mention shareholders, the general public, physicians, and office staff.

They are outraged at how little pharma reps work for what they get paid. The situation is now beginning to change.

NNI, as a company, will continue to do quite well because of the diabetes pandemic. They will eventually get lean and mean by reducing headcount.

Your last sentence is the EXACT reason why there is no true job security. 20 minutes of work a week for a 6 figure income is not going to last forever.

All of the threads about reps boasting on this site about how little they work, no doubt caught the attention of HR and the ELT. Not to mention shareholders, the general public, physicians, and office staff.

They are outraged at how little pharma reps work for what they get paid. The situation is now beginning to change.

NNI, as a company, will continue to do quite well because of the diabetes pandemic. They will eventually get lean and mean by reducing headcount.

That must be why we are hiring more and more reps. The shareholders are SO irate over how little we work!

Reducing head-count must be Phase 2, because Phase 1, the repeated rounds of hiring, has been going on for the past 4 years (he says sarcastically).

No you shouldn't have any releif that you didnt gef the job. What kind of question is that? IT pays well company car, top of the line benefits. Not to mention the opportunities for.advancement. you ask about.true job security? Not to sound like a jerk.but what planet are you on? No job has true job security any more. The people.that.are bitter are those that didn't get the job. So good luck

No you shouldn't have any releif that you didnt gef the job. What kind of question is that? IT pays well company car, top of the line benefits. Not to mention the opportunities for.advancement. you ask about.true job security? Not to sound like a jerk.but what planet are you on? No job has true job security any more. The people.that.are bitter are those that didn't get the job. So good luck

Be GRATEFUL, run as fast as you can from this eff'd up company.

Agree, the DBM from GA. who was my DBM in TN. is a lazy and crazy witch. If she is out for you, watch out. Nobody checks out her record. Trust me, if thy did she would be GONE.