Shits about to get real.

anonymous

Wait until next week! TP and DC are upping the game by bringing their vast vaccine experience to dermatology. Our products are clinically superior and deserve to be top shelf priced. Let’s role play ! You all keep making excuses for bad management. In the end you’re getting the blame for their bad decisions. ‍ and ☘️ =

Watch the numbers slide slide away! They already suck, this will just make it worse you dummies!

Oh my guess is 50% drop in volume on Aklief. Oracea will pretty much go away. Layoffs will be a must as some territories will be doing 20 scripts a week. Commissions will suck again bc nobody can be paid with such little volume and the territories with great coverage will do well. It might take a couple months for the providers to figure it out but they will and once they do they will stop writing our “top shelf” products. Best thing you can do is stay out of the offices. Oh yeah, great way to muck up another launch. Well done Galderma!

Watch the numbers slide slide away! They already suck, this will just make it worse you dummies!

Oh you are correct! Aklief will drop 50% and Oracea will get destroyed. It will not happen right away it will take a couple months but the providers will figure it out. We will make the Arazlo reps rich as they will crush whatever is left of Aklief.
After the numbers suck layoffs will be next. Some territories might be doing 20 scripts a week and that isn’t sustainable. Lucky for Galderma they may not have to lay off that many people bc you can just assume everyone is interviewing. Even managers and such.
And finally we will mess up yet another launch come January. Well done Galderma!

So if I hear you all, you don't think patients will pay top price for our top shelve products? Bty this is not a TP call, our friend Thomas made it a few months ago to get profits up before IPO launch.

Yeah, well, I think I am in the know about such things and nope, haven't seen d!ck. Oh, sorry some encapsulated BPO, cutting edge innovation, mind blown.

No way insurance will cover 5% BPO, no way a provider will prescribe it at a cost of $105 and no way a patient will pay that. In this business we call that a lose, lose, lose.

That's our BD group at its best. Think they would have known to check on coverage and cost before they bought it. Agree 100% that no coverage and a cost of $105 to the patient will equal no sales.