Sexual Harassment

anonymous

There was a great thread here yesterday about sexual harassment at Galderma, supervisors sleeping with their employees, layoffs, etc. SOMEBODY must have had it deleted.

<

Aaron G in aesthetics should delete his phone. Reps, SBMs, customers have all been victimized while on Galderma’s expense report. He hit on every female in the east so they moved him west.

So many positive messages to my email, I think I’m going to blog everywhere.
I even got an offer to endorse a new sweet potatoe chip baked in avacado oil. I’m
meeting with the owners Wednesday.
Wish me luck
V

You would be shocked at how much they are going to settle my suit for. The time is now for your sexual harassment claims!! They will pay, pay, pay. I am laughing all the way to the bank!

V

We all wish you well and hope it lasts you till retirement which doesn’t seem too far away for you.
No company will hire you and believe me every industry does their home work and searches on
frivolous lawsuits.

Good day,
Mr. Bill

I will be organizing a fun gathering in June for us all #.
It will be the third Saturday in June. I will have more details of the location.
Keep your fingers crossed..if the SweetPotatoe Chip
spokesperson deal goes through..I will pay for transportation and gluten free subs
for all.

I can’t wait

V

It is. Lear dumb bimbos who think that can sue are funny it is serious business. A $10 search shows your lawsuit details and you 436 credit score. Only the obese bearded guys will be willing to date you. Truth. Good luck sock it to em.