• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Severance

<

relax loser, you'll get it when I feel like sending it to you.

who is the loser smartass? I already have another job making 40,000 more than I made here.
I need my check to pay for my upcoming cruise. Your turn is coming because no matter what those liars tell you, you will be gone by spring. This company is going down and oncology will be sold. Just watch and next time there will be no severance. LOL

who is the loser smartass? I already have another job making 40,000 more than I made here.
I need my check to pay for my upcoming cruise. Your turn is coming because no matter what those liars tell you, you will be gone by spring. This company is going down and oncology will be sold. Just watch and next time there will be no severance. LOL

This is true. Daiichi Sanyko is looking buy the only oncology product that has not hit LOE in 2013.

You really believe anyone will buy any portion of this company??? I would seriously consider omitting Eisai from my resume. As a person who was recruited by another company several years ago and left Eisai, I can say from personal experience that Eisai is looked at as a "ship of fools". I was fortunate enough to have references from several Pfizer managers and corporate people along with a couple of well-respected clinicians who authored studies to help overcome the fact that I had worked there. There was some talent in the field but very little and as a whole Eisai has little, if any, respect in the field.

You really believe anyone will buy any portion of this company??? I would seriously consider omitting Eisai from my resume. As a person who was recruited by another company several years ago and left Eisai, I can say from personal experience that Eisai is looked at as a "ship of fools". I was fortunate enough to have references from several Pfizer managers and corporate people along with a couple of well-respected clinicians who authored studies to help overcome the fact that I had worked there.

If I omit my Eisai experience, should i tell the interviewer that I've been a stay at home dad for the last 7 years. What a nice post. Thanks for sharing your good fortune with us.

You really believe anyone will buy any portion of this company??? I would seriously consider omitting Eisai from my resume. As a person who was recruited by another company several years ago and left Eisai, I can say from personal experience that Eisai is looked at as a "ship of fools". I was fortunate enough to have references from several Pfizer managers and corporate people along with a couple of well-respected clinicians who authored studies to help overcome the fact that I had worked there. There was some talent in the field but very little and as a whole Eisai has little, if any, respect in the field.

"SHIP OF FOOLS" - ENOUGH SAID!!