• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Severance pay

<

Did anyone receive their severance pay yet? Just wondering..

Yes...close to two week ago. You turn in agreement early (May 3rd) got deposit in bank on May 19th. Add 20 days to day received at HO and you should have been paid. Depends on date received at HO. Have to admit, Eisai kept their word on this one.

Yes, it is bittersweet. I do miss the paycheck, plain and simple. But it is worth the price and then some. Not having to deal with my ignorant and rude DM, not having endless fire-drills, not having massive amounts of sales aids Fed-Xed to me, then throwing them out a week later, the endless useless meetings and the final humiliation of outrageous quotas set up by the idiots in management. It's all worth it.

Yes, it is bittersweet. I do miss the paycheck, plain and simple. But it is worth the price and then some. Not having to deal with my ignorant and rude DM, not having endless fire-drills, not having massive amounts of sales aids Fed-Xed to me, then throwing them out a week later, the endless useless meetings and the final humiliation of outrageous quotas set up by the idiots in management. It's all worth it.
AMEN!

Then explain me this - why is no body willing to 'badmouth' Eisai at all? What gives, eh?

You must read CP/Eisai Thread very much...there isn't one good thing about this Company except it is just a paycheck! If you need Eisai to put food on your table..then I understand. But to leave another company to come here...you have to be phuking crazy! Everybody here wants out as fast as they can! Read CP...these folks ain't lying!

Leaving the Aysi hellhole is like making it to one of the lifeboats on the Titanic. You'll sit there for a while, but will eventually get rescued and make it back to dry land. In the meantime, you sit a safe distance away and watch the ship list and then slip beneath the waves.