Severance Package for Legacy Shire

anonymous

Would anyone be able to share what the standard severance package is? Is it 2 weeks for every year? My husband was “displaced” and if he doesn’t find a role internally within a few months, they are going to let him go with a severance.

<

Would anyone be able to share what the standard severance package is? Is it 2 weeks for every year? My husband was “displaced” and if he doesn’t find a role internally within a few months, they are going to let him go with a severance.
It is 1 day for every year of service. Have you thought of getting your own job, honey?

It is 1 day for every year of service. Have you thought of getting your own job, honey?

You’re a dick. She asked a serious question that has serious implications. Legacy Shire is 3 weeks for every year plus the bit out clause due to the Takeda takeover which I believe varies by level and is 9-12 weeks additional.

Thank you! I have a job (former pharma sales rep) who is still in the pharma industry on the commercial ops side. Just hard to live on one income with 2 small kids (a 3 year old and an infant who is not even one) so appreciate the poster who let me know what they heard since HR hasn’t given him any more insight. Have a good 4th weekend.

Thank you! I have a job (former pharma sales rep) who is still in the pharma industry on the commercial ops side. Just hard to live on one income with 2 small kids (a 3 year old and an infant who is not even one) so appreciate the poster who let me know what they heard since HR hasn’t given him any more insight. Have a good 4th weekend.
Oh boo hoo, boo hoo, boo hoo! You are such a snowflake whiner! Tell you husband to man up and go talk to HR directly.

Here's a great solution: Make your hubby a stay-at-home mommy. You keep on working and bring home the bacon!

Sweetie: Just command your wimpy husband to call HR DIRECTLY.

Why can’t you just answer the question? I’m not asking for a family member, i’m asking for colleagues. Takeda is eliminating certain functions in our department. Several colleagues are being given until September to secure a new role within Takeda, or will be laid off.

Why can’t you just answer the question? I’m not asking for a family member, i’m asking for colleagues. Takeda is eliminating certain functions in our department. Several colleagues are being given until September to secure a new role within Takeda, or will be laid off.
Sweetheart: Just have your colleagues walk down or text HR.

If laid off: 2 years of salary plus bonus, 1 year full medical/dental, resume service, and 1 year membership at Planet Fitness.