Serious Question for Libruhls

RockificationSpacification

Ok, we keep hearing Pres Foodstamps talking about Bain. We also hear him talking about Green Jobs.

I can point to MANY success stories from Bain in terms of funding companies that eventually hired thousands of people. Staples. Sports Authority. Many others.

Can you libruhls point to a SINGLE green job company Obama has funded with the full weight of the government that has succeeded?

If you can't, can you really take Obama seriously that he knows how to create jobs?

Oh yeah, Fisker doesn't count - it is a foreign company.

<

R U saying because of a few failures the gov. should stop trying.
In a perfect world, the government should stay the hell out of the venture capital business. We're not in a perfect world, but the government should dole out funds based on merit, not crony capitalism benefiting Obama campaign bundlers...especially when they already know the company is failing.

Ok, we keep hearing Pres Foodstamps talking about Bain. We also hear him talking about Green Jobs.

I can point to MANY success stories from Bain in terms of funding companies that eventually hired thousands of people. Staples. Sports Authority. Many others.

Can you libruhls point to a SINGLE green job company Obama has funded with the full weight of the government that has succeeded?

If you can't, can you really take Obama seriously that he knows how to create jobs?

You must have missed this. Now owedummy says the green program was never meant to create jobs! So is he lying now or lying then?

What he said then:
Will "create 5 million 'green' jobs; will invest $150 billion over ten years to deploy clean technologies, protect our existing manufacturing base and create millions of new jobs."

What he says now:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...n-projects-werent-meant-to-create-jobs-video/
For years the Obama Administration told us that the billions they were spending on green projects was meant to create permanent clean jobs.
This week they said that the projects were not meant to create jobs.

The predominance of our portfolio and the objective, really, of the act is to be creating large infrastructure, utility-scale projects; and, by definition, they are not a multiplier for job creation, Frantz told a Joint Hearing on the No More Solyndras Act that would ban the loan guarantee program.

For the record…80% of DOE dollars spent on the Department of Energy’s loan guarantee program for clean energy companies went to Obama backers. Nineteen green companies went belly-up after receiving Obama dollars.

Just a side note - listen to this soon as the web is being wiped of any of the statements from this meeting. Just try to search for Frantz DOE green jobs. A major story being swept under the rug by the complicit libbie controlled media.

Last edited by a moderator:

You must have missed this. Now owedummy says the green program was never meant to create jobs! So is he lying now or lying then?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...n-projects-werent-meant-to-create-jobs-video/
For years the Obama Administration told us that the billions they were spending on green projects was meant to create permanent clean jobs.
This week they said that the projects were not meant to create jobs.

For the record…80% of DOE dollars spent on the Department of Energy’s loan guarantee program for clean energy companies went to Obama backers. Nineteen green companies went belly-up after receiving Obama dollars.

And yet this administration wants you to believe that Mitt Romney is a felon for running a successful business at the same time he was rescuing the Salt Lake City Olympics.

It doesn't matter. This prez could tell the libs to eat shit and they would all go out and get a loaf of bread.

But But But...NOW I know how to do it. i just need another four years! I just know that my policies will work! Pretty please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tPePpMxJaA

It doesn't matter. This prez could tell the libs to eat shit and they would all go out and get a loaf of bread.

:D:D

Unfortunately, asking a serious question of a libbie is an act of futility. Despite more than 60% of voters saying the nation is on the wrong track, there are still those that just cannot speak out against his policies. No, no, the nation is on the wrong track, he's been in office nearly 4 years, but golly gee, we like him. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But But But...NOW I know how to do it. i just need another four years! I just know that my policies will work! Pretty please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tPePpMxJaA

Did you see this today? Hilarious. Yet some lemmings believe him despite all evidence to the contrary. What does he plan that he couldn't have done the first term? Too bad there wasn't some well placed lightning.
“We’re going to win this election,” Obama said. “Were going to put this country on the right track.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ele...omney-record-private-sector-article-1.1114731