Sergeant Schultz moonlights as an air traffic controller

<

In contrast with Barry Soetoro who gives speeches for unions and uses the money to attempt to destroy his political enemies?

No, in contrast to fat bastard Newtie, Willard "magic drawers" and frothy Stinkotorium. Oh, yeah, also pretend mensa failures who brag and lie about political contributions to failed candidates, sex offenders, homophobes etc.

In contrast with Barry Soetoro who gives speeches for unions and uses the money to attempt to destroy his political enemies?

In contrast to YOU, who calls posters vile smears in an effort to destroy them with self-serving manipulative slurs.

Originally Posted by Bubble Burster
At least Joe is getting up off his dead ass and trying to affect change.

What are you doing? Oh yeah...posting anti-semitic rants on CP.

Originally Posted by Bubble Burster
There are more Nazi's on CP then I thought.

What context was there when you called me "nazi" and accused me of "anti-semitic" rantings on CP?

Its not going away.....

No, in contrast to fat bastard Newtie, Willard "magic drawers" and frothy Stinkotorium. Oh, yeah, also pretend mensa failures who brag and lie about political contributions to failed candidates, sex offenders, homophobes etc.

Have you noticed that the latest available national polls show that either Romney OR Santorum could beat your Fearless Leader in November?

YAWWWWWNNNNNNNN!

So he gives speeches for unions and donates his earnings to charity? Big WHOOP.

Speaking of which, what did Sean do with all that money he got from suckers at those tea bag freedom rallies and fake charity concerts for veterans?

http://www.examiner.com/independent...ive-blogger-sean-hannity-s-charity-is-a-fraud

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938...ps-kids-of-fallen-troops-g5s-g6s-for-vannity/

WOW, this one must have really smacked you upside the head for you to break out the Hannity deflection so quickly. If you are concerned about Hannity and want to discuss it, I suggest you start a new thread. For the moment stay on topic.

Now you say it is for speaking fees, but the union says it is for "representational activities". Why don't they call it speaking fees? And don't say you don't know. That is too easy.

It is highly suspect that the pay from the unions increased more than 10 fold after his show on BSNBC.

Looks like free advertising for the unions and to be sure they are getting their monies worth.

EPIC FAIL

But, at least they are all three American citizens without forged birth certificates.