• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Seems like the Gaetz are closing in…

anonymous

I would not want to be Matt Gaetz right now, or ever for that matter. It sure seems like they are getting to the truth within his inner circle. It appears that there might be “something” that he’s going to have to answer for.

<

I would not want to be Matt Gaetz right now, or ever for that matter. It sure seems like they are getting to the truth within his inner circle. It appears that there might be “something” that he’s going to have to answer for.

The political party irony here is amazing. :p

The political party irony here is amazing. :p
Not really. The Rethuglicans love to accuse others of things they are guilty of. Pedophiles, UnChristian, Fascist, cheaters- I could go on. All things I see in the R party right now. Really nasty these days and brought to the surface by the orange animal who used to live there in the WH…a truly evil man.

Not really. The Rethuglicans love to accuse others of things they are guilty of. Pedophiles, UnChristian, Fascist, cheaters- I could go on. All things I see in the R party right now. Really nasty these days and brought to the surface by the orange animal who used to live there in the WH…a truly evil man.

That's what I just said - their party does what they say not to do - that is irony.