Screwed by your partner

anonymous

It’s not enough cut headcount in your own failing company. Why stop at Biogen when you can drag Sage down with it? Viebacher’s recent statement on Sage (in not mentioning Sage) led to a decline in confidence, dropping Sage stocks to a new low. https://www.barrons.com/articles/biogen-ceo-fda-decision-stock-plunge-sage-fb59b727

Not only can’t they pull their own weight in the launch, Biogen’s an anchor to the entire partnership. Sage does all the heavy lifting in the and Biogen made every excuse for not delivering on time. They literally had ONE job. Too many fast talking incompetent Biogen Massholes who didn’t want to let Sage look like the better half.

<

Worked for both companies please beware that if this short course treatment dissent get off to a quick start Sage Leadership will fold. It doesn't have the stomach to stay in a market long enough to see it grow.... Biogen will cut bait as well as they have NO experience in the psych market..

Worked for both companies please beware that if this short course treatment dissent get off to a quick start Sage Leadership will fold. It doesn't have the stomach to stay in a market long enough to see it grow.... Biogen will cut bait as well as they have NO experience in the psych market..

chill out sage has 1.1B in cash reserves

60 hour in-patient infusion is a whole different animal than a 2 week oral medication.

This is an acute therapy that wanes in efficacy past a few days. You have way too many reps for a disease state that hasn't even hit the market yet. I willing to bet by end of year they will downsize...... just beware I hope I'm wrong. Two mirrored sales teams is wayyyy to big.

This is an acute therapy that wanes in efficacy past a few days. You have way too many reps for a disease state that hasn't even hit the market yet. I willing to bet by end of year they will downsize...... just beware I hope I'm wrong. Two mirrored sales teams is wayyyy to big.

I’m going out on a limb here and guessing you were passed on for the job, based on written communication alone. It’s a launch. They will expand, not downsize.

Co-promotes and mirrored sales forces are incredibly stupid in my opinion and it can't get much worse than Biogen. But I think you are wrong on rep count, unless the drug really flops.

While my grammar isn't strong. I thought this was a reach for MDD due to the fact Z peaks at three days and doesn't show longterm advantages. Again it shows management put the cart before the horse.. Feel bad for the fools gold they sold. The data just wasn't there. Im sorry that Sage will pull most of the Psych positions. Hopefully they'll double up on OB presence. Good luck