• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

"SAY-LICKS" deal will not happen

anonymous

Don't be thinking a Salix deal will prevent layoffs at Takeda. Takeda will not pay the premium Valient is looking for, so the deal will not happen. If you sell for Takeda, be glad this deal will not happen.

<

Only a loser would say something like, "kick their ass" when talking about Pharma sales. Besides the Salix are not that great. Salix reps notoriously sold off label and they are still under investigation. Sounds like a toxic environment to invest in.

Only a loser would say something like, "kick their ass" when talking about Pharma sales. Besides the Salix are not that great. Salix reps notoriously sold off label and they are still under investigation. Sounds like a toxic environment to invest in.

Aaaah not buying the environment? BUYING THE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.

Whatever you say Takeda primary care flunkie. Salix reps have been rated #1 nationally by gastroenterologists 5 of the last 6 years. We didn't get that rating or the open access into the GI labs by selling off label or cheating. We got it because we have great GI products and we actually work with our docs and clinics. Salix reps work hard and actually sell. Takeda "mommy" reps bring in coffee and drop samples until about 2:00 when they leave the field to pick up the kids from school. But I get it. Takeda doesn't give you stock and your piss poor bonus nets you about $4,000 a quarter. I wouldn't put in a full day either. I am sure once the deal is finalized, Takeda will scrape us off and kick us to the curb. It's too bad because Salix is a great company and I don't want to leave. You guys will fuck up our brands and drive them right into the ground. Just like you've done with every other product you launched or co-promoted over the years.

Whatever you say Takeda primary care flunkie. Salix reps have been rated #1 nationally by gastroenterologists 5 of the last 6 years. We didn't get that rating or the open access into the GI labs by selling off label or cheating. We got it because we have great GI products and we actually work with our docs and clinics. Salix reps work hard and actually sell. Takeda "mommy" reps bring in coffee and drop samples until about 2:00 when they leave the field to pick up the kids from school. But I get it. Takeda doesn't give you stock and your piss poor bonus nets you about $4,000 a quarter. I wouldn't put in a full day either. I am sure once the deal is finalized, Takeda will scrape us off and kick us to the curb. It's too bad because Salix is a great company and I don't want to leave. You guys will fuck up our brands and drive them right into the ground. Just like you've done with every other product you launched or co-promoted over the years.

Salix WAS a great company---- but that ended with Valeant... The very minimal stock that Valeant gives (that doesn't vest for 3 years) is no replacement for the lower than cost of living "merit increase" that is across the board. It also doesn't help that any stock that anyone has received since the buyout is at a major loss.
To me Takeda/Valeant is probably a toss up- and I'd lean towards Takeda...

Shut up douche bag

Oh what's wrong little butt hurt Takeda OC Rep? The truth hurts doesn't it. Face it. You haven't had a decent product in your bag since Actos went off patent. Tripping over each other in you little pod doesn't count as selling. Can't wait to see you guys actually try and talk to a doctor since all you do is drop off snacks and get sample signatures.