• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Sankyo Bloodbath

Anonymous

Did anyone else hear how bad it turned out at DSI today???? Some areas weren't too bad, but the national average was 80% of DM's and 70% of reps. Some states in the NE don't even have PC reps anymore, they are hospital only. When Diovan goes, they are supposed to drop half of what's left.

<

I heard about the same thing, only it was 75% for both managers and reps. I'm in PA and every rep in my territory was let go. I talked to one of my friends in Ohio and she told me the same thing.

F U idiots with your crappy drugs. I work at DSI, and it was under 50%. Novartis led the way, most of your shitbag coworkers have been let go too. It's an industry downsizing. You all know you have more coming, too, so I wouldn't celebrate too much.

Did anyone else hear how bad it turned out at DSI today???? Some areas weren't too bad, but the national average was 80% of DM's and 70% of reps. Some states in the NE don't even have PC reps anymore, they are hospital only. When Diovan goes, they are supposed to drop half of what's left.

This is crap. It was about 12% rep layoff nationwide, about 20% DM. Why don't you all go and combine another 10 drugs with Tekturkey that all combine for about 3 NRx/wk in my territory.

Reps here in LA are always golfing anyway, so it seems like they cut above 60% of the hosebag reps and their DMs are sending resumes to Novartis New Jersey for consideration. Heard sinkyo cut budgets, speakers and now carpooling.