• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Sandoz Women Power!

<

And she burned every bridge with NVS but maybe that was her best woman in leadership move. Funny
Bridges don’t get burned unless the ones in a better position, those who feel superior and jealous colleagues back bite you and find faults in every little thing and cause the bridge burning. Bridges are mostly burned by inconsiderate and power hungry people who refuse to see the good things in a desperate person and make that person a target in return saying that this person burned bridges. Give me a break and take a break yourself.

That was a lot of nothing you just exhausted out of yourself.

In the end SH ego and desire to change many platforms cane at the cost of. I plate failure at the job at hand.

In the end results and success and is how ones tenure is evaluated. One can have all the added agendas they want but in the end results matter.

And results were horrible but more the internal failures to grow and develop the BioPharma business. Complete debacle!

Sandoz has done absolutely nothing since launching a me too Biosimilar for supportive ONC care.

Big deal. So what.

Your scientific team completely failed everywhere else. And your BDL attempts have been horrific. A laughing stock.

Sandoz has done absolutely nothing since launching a me too Biosimilar for supportive ONC care.

Big deal. So what.

Your scientific team completely failed everywhere else. And your BDL attempts have been horrific. A laughing stock.

Yea SF was all TALK absolutely zero substance and absolutely did nothing but watch sandoz crumble.

Now she answers to a commodity broker who looks at her as a wannabe. Your BioPharma failures allowed him to be most important. All 5 feet of him.

After losing significant dollars to pear for reset o

they pulled out and gave it back to pear.
Sheila just because it was a digital technology didn’t mean it wasn’t anything more than a phone video game project.

dumB arse!!