• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Sandoz - Therapeutic Portfolio Manager

anonymous

Does anyone know anything about this position with Sandoz. I applied, but haven’t heard anything yet. Wondering how this job is? How is it going selling the Biosimilars for Neuslasta & Neupogen? Is there steady uptake of these generic forms of Amgen’s products or has it been a slower uptake/acceptance than expected? Any feedback about this position is truly appreciated.

<

Yep I’m aware of the economics of Biosimilars. It’s tough but I have the skillset. I’ve been calling on Oncology for years and have major connections at IDNs. Just wondering if this is a good division, well respected at Novartis/Sandoz and how are TPMs treated.

Yep I’m aware of the economics of Biosimilars. It’s tough but I have the skillset. I’ve been calling on Oncology for years and have major connections at IDNs. Just wondering if this is a good division, well respected at Novartis/Sandoz and how are TPMs treated.
Lol. Calling on oncology. Major connections. You’re skill set doesn’t matter. Do your homework and decide if you have the chops for this merry-do-round.

The chops really? I’ve been through more shit and hellfire in my career than you can imagine. I’ve definitely got the chops for this position. Question is why is it a merry-go-round?

Sandoz sucks; seems crude but it’s the truth. They care about pennies not people and the are about to face the perfect storm with sending US jobs to China and India with coronavirus they will be crushed with supply chain and quality issues. I wouldn’t use any of their products!