Same old Same old Galderma

anonymous

We are doing great.
We can easily do a16% increase
We have the right people in place

We were promised quotas for the year in advance, we were promised numbers
earlier than ever before, we were promised accurate weekly data and we got
None Of It.

We have 1 person in IT doing change requests who is 5 weeks behind but we can spend
3 million on the biggest booth at the AAD to impress HA and his friends from Brazil.

What's going on people ?

<

We are doing great.

None Of It.

We have 1 person in IT doing change requests who is 5 weeks behind but we can spend
3 million on the biggest booth at the AAD to impress HA and his friends from Brazil.

What's going on people ?

We are doing great.

None Of It.

What's going on people ?

Trust me. Once you get out, there is no looking back! Don't miss it at all. Making so much more money, less stress, less politics, and less a$$ kissing to move up the corporate ladder.

The hardest thing is making the decision to leave. Once you leave it will feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest.

Unfortunately this place is a sinking ship. The wrong people in place at the helm. Get out before the next realignment happens. My guess is it will happen sooner than you think maybe even this summer.

The Family Practice bit is to make us more attractive to sell that we are not .
Everyone who has been around more than a few years knows it makes 0 sense
and less than 1% of business , if that can come from that world.

We are doing great.

None Of It.

What's going on people ?

Amen! Couldn't have said it better myself. IR to be posted this week, wait or was it last week, actually think it's next week. Oh what the hell, it'll post in 2018!

January numbers mean nothing since the accuracy isny worth a thing.
We have doctors , pa's, np's showing up who died, changed territories
years ago, or addresses that don't exist. We have the same zip codes
split by different reps and we have strategic accounts changing things daily and
they bypass the normal chain of command .

All of the changes submitted are not close to complete, so how can we effectively
revise quotas without an accurate territory alignment?

I'm sure there will be some crazy reps at 125% of quota and others at 72% and it
will have nothing to do with the rep. Trust me

Hey ,
Didn't you hear that Strategic Accounts are being groomed to be the cream
of the crop representatives and they will launch the Galderma Biologic acquisition
in 2017.
They are already screening the ones that will make the cut and will slowly weed the others
back to the field with the Help as we are considered now. We help the company keep the lights on but the future is A&C and now Strategic Accounts.

Carry on-
The OC