Same Ol' Stage Faces

Anonymous

6 years and still seeing the same faces on stage. Can we say great market formulary coverage vs those who would be number 1 if coverage didn't hinder us. And what else is new ya'll besides A&C takeover??

<

years and still seeing the same faces on stage. Can we say great market formulary coverage vs those who would be number 1 if coverage didn't hinder us. And what else is new ya'll besides A&C s and managed care

Managed care was never much of an issue UNTIL last year. Now at least several times a week I am hearing offices questioning our coverage and the competition is telling them they have better coverage than Galderma. Hopefully we have a plan and we can get back to growing the business in 2015.

Personally I'm energized by the new management. Leave all the negativity at home. But I do agree that A&C is a bit too much both physically with over facial injections and lack of attire on them. I would never wear some of the outfits those women were wearing. It's a business company not a strip joint!

Personally I'm energized by the new management. Leave all the negativity at home. But I do agree that A&C is a bit too much both physically with over facial injections and lack of attire on them. I would never wear some of the outfits those women were wearing. It's a business company not a strip joint!

Agree that there is more positive attitudes which is nice to see. Hopefully we turned the corner and future is bright. But in an ever changing market we have to be prepared.

Green is not a good color on you

Its understandable that coming from the RX world you have no idea what A&C is like. I was on the RX side for over 7 years and everything I did was totally different including the wardrobe. The dress is not conservative in A&C in any company that sells in that space. That is the reality of it. If I walked into a big cosmetic office in a pant suit, they would ask who died. Nobody was dressed like a stripper. It's easy to judge, but there is no reason to judge. The meeting was great, the company is awesome. Just be happy you're in a good place.

Its understandable that coming from the RX world you have no idea what A&C is like. I was on the RX side for over 7 years and everything I did was totally different including the wardrobe. The dress is not conservative in A&C in any company that sells in that space. That is the reality of it. If I walked into a big cosmetic office in a pant suit, they would ask who died. Nobody was dressed like a stripper. It's easy to judge, but there is no reason to judge. The meeting was great, the company is awesome. Just be happy you're in a good place.

Well said!!

Well said!!

Very good mtg but we still have a ways to go. Rx side is still hurting and that side of the market has many obstacles it most overcome as market is changing and we must be prepared. Cosmetics side should continue to be strength but cannot do it alone. 2015 will be very interesting for Galderma.

I'm kinda new but Rx Unit is weird , I mean that Curley guy super strange , anxious & nervous !!!!!! Then that Indian lady with her speeches that make no sense . I made a mistake .

I'm kinda new but Rx Unit is weird , I mean that Curley guy super strange , anxious & nervous !!!!!! Then that Indian lady with her speeches that make no sense . I made a mistake .

I agree they were not the best speakers and certainly no excitement about the company was evident by the speeches they gave us. But that being said, hopefully you came here for the products and opportunity to succeed. So don't let your deflated opinion of these two alter your course.

I agree they were not the best speakers and certainly no excitement about the company was evident by the speeches they gave us. But that being said, hopefully you came here for the products and opportunity to succeed. So don't let your deflated opinion of these two alter your course.

Well said - been here several years and seen all types of people up on the Big Stage and at the end of the day it is all about you and how you perform. We are Galderma and the future is in our hands so go kick some ass and make some money!

Quit hating!

I love these clowns that sit in the audience taking shots at management. True some of them are clowns. But at least they are up there working and leading. I do not get the post about same old faces. The turn over at the top has been crazy the last several years. Some very good and some not so. Some of the good ones left and are having a lot of success growing and launching products at other companies. Some are still here taking up space both on stage and or wasting time on Ex Pat assignments taking up space at other affiliates. Bottom line if you think you can do better step up and take the next position and get up on stage and we will see what you can do with the screwy SR leadership both here and overseas, old tired product lines, overinflated forecasts and almost no support from any supervisors here no matter what level you are currently on.

Shut up and jump in the pool if you think you can do better.

Great post, no one forces anyone to stay here. If it's that bad then go to another company. Every dog has fleas, in 2015 most reps look for the least to work. I'm one of them! But to think it's any different elsewhere you are fooling yourself. They lure you in year 1 then in year 2 it's the same stuff all over again.

The self med Brit dude was great . I thought . Someone get Curley a Xanax . A / C were sexy , attitude was there and I like that . Tracey Dahm was wind up tight . They wiffed on Pakistan lady . Awards night was too long , even tho I won something !!