Sales Training

2 weeks in Foster City with a weekend stay over. 1st week systems stuff - HR, computer, Legal, etc... Second week product specific. Not too bad. do home study and no problems.

2 weeks in Foster City with a weekend stay over. 1st week systems stuff - HR, computer, Legal, etc... Second week product specific. Not too bad. do home study and no problems.

Does anyone there have the slights idea about adult learning and development. No need to answer that . Clueless living in a training world of 10 years ago. New staff changes same problems.

The experience level of our training Dept- ZERO!
This is a team of charlatans, all amateurs from the field chasing their next title
It starts at the Top she is worthless!
Not sure they could even spell Adult learning principles!

I just went through training this year and had a terrific experience. The group cared and ensured my success...unlike my last company

One of the best training experiences hands down. Clearly, it was too challenging for you or you failed out.

I just went through training this year and had a terrific experience. The group cared and ensured my success...unlike my last company

One of the best training experiences hands down. Clearly, it was too challenging for you or you failed out.

Hey Training Dept, Thanks for stopping in at the cafe for some espresso!
And self glorification- you must be as junior and inept as the training Dept

Obviously you have posted on the wrong company board, you must have meant this post for Genta or Glaxosmithkline.

In the 10 years I've been here, this is the most solid training department Gilead has had in a long time.

Excellent new group with a lot of envious people around them apparently.