• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Sales Model

anonymous

For all the haters on this site who bash everyone except themselves. (TBS, HSBS, KAM). Please tell me, if you were the President of this company, what would the sales/account teams look like? Would it be just you, and people just like you, doing thing just like you? Seriously: what does your sales model look like? Who covers hospitals, who covers accounts, who cover private practice? Very interested in hearing solutions other than bit**ing. Don't forget, one size does not fit all. Some health sytems are more restricted than others. GO!

<

FWIW I don't think out current structure is awful. I think giving CBDs flexibility to use only account mgrs or HS teams is a good move. I think system teams in certain markets are valuable but likely oversized. KAM and HSBM could likely be combined. I think IC structure dictates where people spend their time. Add back in MBOs and collaborate instead of finger pointing

FWIW I don't think out current structure is awful. I think giving CBDs flexibility to use only account mgrs or HS teams is a good move. I think system teams in certain markets are valuable but likely oversized. KAM and HSBM could likely be combined. I think IC structure dictates where people spend their time. Add back in MBOs and collaborate instead of finger pointing

So you are in a sales job and want to go to MBOs and collaborate? Sorry this is not sales and when we end up doing bs busy work like veeva calls, focusing on behaviors like hitting certain marks for resource utilization, are you using all your matrix and making great shit up, etc. Being paid on anything other than straight up sales is not sales and not all that fun.

For all the haters on this site who bash everyone except themselves. (TBS, HSBS, KAM). Please tell me, if you were the President of this company, what would the sales/account teams look like? Would it be just you, and people just like you, doing thing just like you? Seriously: what does your sales model look like? Who covers hospitals, who covers accounts, who cover private practice? Very interested in hearing solutions other than bit**ing. Don't forget, one size does not fit all. Some health sytems are more restricted than others. GO!

The first thing I would do is fire any employee that poses a question followed by "GO!"

So you are in a sales job and want to go to MBOs and collaborate? Sorry this is not sales and when we end up doing bs busy work like veeva calls, focusing on behaviors like hitting certain marks for resource utilization, are you using all your matrix and making great shit up, etc. Being paid on anything other than straight up sales is not sales and not all that fun.