Sales? Do you think we reach our sales/revenue targets?

anonymous

I'm doing ok in the SE. Ty is coming along. Curious what other folks think about hitting our quarter.

It's been a bit stressful with the internal stuff, but if we can turn the corner and start getting some positive Phase 2 data for NK all should be well.

The market seems to think we are heading in the right direction. It may be a while before my options become valuable (again) - darn.

I'm doing ok in the SE. Ty is coming along. Curious what other folks think about hitting our quarter.

It's been a bit stressful with the internal stuff, but if we can turn the corner and start getting some positive Phase 2 data for NK all should be well.

The market seems to think we are heading in the right direction. It may be a while before my options become valuable (again) - darn.

umm we are giving away free therapy. No way we hit revenue goals. We gambled. Show high usage giving it away in hopes we get coverage. We will see! Just dont hope for Medicare coverage. No way in hell we get that.

umm we are giving away free therapy. No way we hit revenue goals. We gambled. Show high usage giving it away in hopes we get coverage. We will see! Just dont hope for Medicare coverage. No way in hell we get that.

let this be a lesson kiddos. Here it is- if you believe the trash on this sight, you are a dumb ass. Yes YOU are. OP just announced Medicare coverage this year. Just proves that people who know nothing post shit like they do. Anyone can post something like they have some inside knowledge. They don’t. If you think they do - go to the nearest bar and drink up.

OK Medicare coverage? What plan? How many steps? Come on I'm waiting.... They are HOPING for Medicare coverage which has not been announced. Keep drinking the kool aid my friend.

BTW look at the stock. The street doesn't want to hear about # of prescribers. The want to hear about dolla dolla bills y'all. Free therapy and you got 7,700 ECPs to write a RX... For a FREE Therapy

OK Medicare coverage? What plan? How many steps? Come on I'm waiting.... They are HOPING for Medicare coverage which has not been announced. Keep drinking the kool aid my friend.

BTW look at the stock. The street doesn't want to hear about # of prescribers. The want to hear about dolla dolla bills y'all. Free therapy and you got 7,700 ECPs to write a RX... For a FREE Therapy

we don’t have free scripts. Clearly you don’t work here. Go back to your cube at NVS. Oh, keep your news feed fresh so you get the OP med d announcement.

let this be a lesson kiddos. Here it is- if you believe the trash on this sight, you are a dumb ass. Yes YOU are. OP just announced Medicare coverage this year. Just proves that people who know nothing post shit like they do. Anyone can post something like they have some inside knowledge. They don’t. If you think they do - go to the nearest bar and drink up.

We need direct to consumer advertising……when will this happen ?

DTC wont do crap and its expensive. Do you know this is a start up????

Coming next… no holiday break between Christmas and New Year’s make sure you work full days and please please take the offices into a prior authorization because we can’t give away anymore free product oh I’m sorry not free $10