Salary Range?

That's just base and that's low end range, but the IC plan is very generous and you can make another $60k plus with the way it's structured. Good luck.
Thanks for real input and not being judgmental. Obviously seems high for a rep coming from primary care and didn’t want to ask for too much and take myself out of consideration

We def get company cars. Volvos.
My field rides are only ever 1 day. I guess it depends on manager but never heard anyone doing 3 days. That’s nuts.
3 speaker programs per quarter (which can include virtual or in office). This also was the requirement at my last company too with speaker programs so it wasn’t a change when I came here.

They’re starting people right now at 145-155 base. Hope this helps!

3 speaker programs per quarter is nuts!!! Hiring folks w no or little derm is also nuts. Good luck getting these derms out for anything.. derms r not coming out or getting on any virtual unless it’s a brand new biologic w new indication. Good luck w that!! You’ll be spending half your days begging derms to come out.

We def get company cars. Volvos.
My field rides are only ever 1 day. I guess it depends on manager but never heard anyone doing 3 days. That’s nuts.
3 speaker programs per quarter (which can include virtual or in office). This also was the requirement at my last company too with speaker programs so it wasn’t a change when I came here.

They’re starting people right now at 145-155 base. Hope this helps!
What derm experience level gets that amount of base salary?