• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Salary increse for Osteo, Derm amd RA in October?

anonymous

I heard there will be Salary increase for these positions. It will not happen until RA and Derm positions post. Specialty sales force at Lilly are under-paid compared to competition. We will continue to lose reps until this changes. I am going to stick it out while we launch these products and see if salary and bonus change. But if they do not change this time next year I am GONE! I am sure I am not the only one

<

I heard there will be Salary increase for these positions. It will not happen until RA and Derm positions post. Specialty sales force at Lilly are under-paid compared to competition. We will continue to lose reps until this changes. I am going to stick it out while we launch these products and see if salary and bonus change. But if they do not change this time next year I am GONE! I am sure I am not the only one

Here is what is being said inside. We are moving to 3 pay levels. Derm and RA will be at hire level. It sounds like osteo will move to that level. So yes there will be a pay raise. Will it be significant? Who knows the answer to that question.

CV will not get any salary increase, almost all those reps make well into 6 figs. Only low base CV reps that go over may get slight increase, any others with 100+ will get nothing.

Interviewing for an Osteo position. What range should I expect from Lilly in this position? Base and at plan quarterly bonus? A straight answer would be amazing. THX!
Seeking a real job in this world would also be amazing. Why physicians let reps into their buildings still amazes me.

I recommend you apply at the Amazon fulfillment center in Plainfield, near the airport.