• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Salaries Please Explain Rationale

anonymous

Please will someone in leadership explain why current biologics applicants are being given higher range of base pay than first wave of hires back late 2018, Jan 2019?
Is this an act of desperation to get people to join?
Since salary discrepancies are widely known on Iluyma team (and years/experience aren’t a factor) which is unbelievably a morale destroyer, why pull this move?
People are resigning on a weekly basis!! Are salaries ever going to be made right so maybe people stay?? Why go through expense of recruiting, hiring, training someone new when you already have people who have been loyal from day one to this company with all the hits we take?
Ilumya team is imploding and even those in top 15 are looking except guy who is on retirement and double dipping.
WTF Sun!

<

Please will someone in leadership explain why current biologics applicants are being given higher range of base pay than first wave of hires back late 2018, Jan 2019?
Since salary discrepancies are widely known on Iluyma team (and years/experience aren’t a factor) which is unbelievably a morale destroyer, why pull this move?
People are resigning on a weekly basis!! Are salaries ever going to be made right so maybe people stay?? Why go through expense of recruiting, hiring, training someone new when you already have people who have been loyal from day one to this company with all the hits we take?
Ilumya team is imploding and even those in top 15 are looking except guy who is on retirement and double dipping.
WTF Sun!

My base pay was $100k

My base was $145. I left Sun and took job at 15k less base and car allowance. I am relieved I’m not at Sun anymore. Instability and crisis mode leadership operates at was wearing thin. I had to get the F outta there. Retaining AG was disgraceful move by company. And I can say it now, I was one of FL’s favorites in Tri-State district and know I was at higher salary base and I was fine with it, who wouldn’t be?

My base was $145. I left Sun and took job at 15k less base and car allowance. I am relieved I’m not at Sun anymore. Instability and crisis mode leadership operates at was wearing thin. I had to get the F outta there. Retaining AG was disgraceful move by company. And I can say it now, I was one of FL’s favorites in Tri-State district and know I was at higher salary base and I was fine with it, who wouldn’t be?

AG is a great leader trying to stare this company in the right direction. The only thing preventing that is you bottom feeding Americans.

WTF Sun!

Yes they are being offered more. Rationale, who knows because there is none. NONE.
Leadership believes the people who resign/resigned have no loyalty so they aren’t going to try to keep anyone and think new people will lead the change, not.
People’s loyalty only lasts so long and this is a kick in gut.

WTF Sun!

Who is double dipping? Good for him!

AG is a great leader trying to stare this company in the right direction. The only thing preventing that is you bottom feeding Americans.

He’s been here about 2 years ? I think that’s sufficient time to prove what you can do.

So, tell us what he’s done to ‘get things right’ here. He doesn’t even provide lip service ... zero leadership.

He’s been here about 2 years ? I think that’s sufficient time to prove what you can do.

So, tell us what he’s done to ‘get things right’ here. He doesn’t even provide lip service ... zero leadership.

He is very good at finger pointing and blaming from a stage, and insider training. All qualities we should have as a leader, a zero!

First off, Dip Shit, it’s, “STEER”, not “stare”.
Please tell us you don’t actually LIVE in this great Nation and have the audacity to call us, “Bottom feeding Americans” while you take advantage of all the opportunities you are afforded while you spit in the face of FREEDOM and hide beneath the very cloak which allows you that FREEDOM.
Sun’s issue isn’t AG, himself. The issue is nobody wants to or knows how to LEAD.

Just how are these people in Princeton still employed ? We’d be gone with all the screw ups.

A lot of people have too much on Sun and could expose truth.
If you are a favorite of a higher up, you can be caught with your pants down, harass and bully TMs, and you’ll be given a promotion and a glowing recommendation.
Sad truth.