• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Rush Limbaugh announces his retirement in the wake of the Fluke incident

RockificationSpacification

HA!

Made you fuckers look.

I just wanted to post a "We love you Rush" thread - we had SO many Rush threads started by our resident libtarded libruhls, and once again, Rush comes out stronger, with a larger following, and with more advertisers.

What happened Libtards? You were so sure that Rush was done for.

And yet, you were wrong again. Yeah, that's right RAB, BN, RW - I am talking about you.

FAILTACULAR!!!!

:p:p:p

<

HA!

Made you fuckers look.

I just wanted to post a "We love you Rush" thread - we had SO many Rush threads started by our resident libtarded libruhls, and once again, Rush comes out stronger, with a larger following, and with more advertisers.

What happened Libtards? You were so sure that Rush was done for.

And yet, you were wrong again. Yeah, that's right RAB, BN, RW - I am talking about you.

FAILTACULAR!!!!

:p:p:p

Good for you. Fifty views and not one response. They are afraid to.

The ugly fat fuck may have survived this time, but his ass is on notice. BTW, the fat fuck may have to shed a few tons now that Papa John's pulled their ads from his lame ass show.
Don't ever forget fatty is the epitome of lame and...LIMP

Dream on. Rush is in total control and will leave only when he decides he wants to.

Rush rules while liberals are fools.