Rumor: RD's tell company to 'shove it'

Anonymous

Got weird message that numerous RD's are and will be resigning because they have had enough shit from above.
Rumor is that 1 left and 4 or 5 more will follow in the next few weeks.
Anyone know if this is true or just the rumor mill?
Germany will wake up when only a handful are left.

<

Got weird message that numerous RD's are and will be resigning because they have had enough shit from above.

Doubt if it is true. RD is a pretty good job, good pay. Not many opportunities out there when you start looking. The older RDs could have been hit hard on the pension change and this could have influenced them if it is true.

Germany will not care. Could be pleased

Doubt if it is true. RD is a pretty good job, good pay. Not many opportunities out there when you start looking. The older RDs could have been hit hard on the pension change and this could have influenced them if it is true.

Germany will not care. Could be pleased

Older RD's will be the least 'hurt' by pension changes. Get your facts straight.

Older RD's will be the least 'hurt' by pension changes. Get your facts straight.

Old ( 57 plus) RDs will be fine, I agree. The people most effected are those 45-52 (older with tenure. ) They are too young to retire and will feel the full impact of the reduction if they stay. They will be forced to evaluate options which might be better long term somewhere else. I think the Definition of older is the difference in our interpretation.

None of the RDs respect upper management. Mine shared frustration openly. It seems that the hate goes wide and deep for the likes of CB, PF, K and others. Only what our RD says.

None of the RDs respect upper management. Mine shared frustration openly. It seems that the hate goes wide and deep for the likes of CB, PF, K and others. Only what our RD says.
Things were better before this team. We may have had similar pressures but at least their was support and push back for sales. Ask the RDs

Slap! Slap! Retention is easy in companies that appreciate employees.

That's what makes him a good leader; ability to connect with field yet still be engaged as a senior executive. He's been successful in all aspects of his career. Majority of RD's like working for him. Likewise for ZVP team (minus Larson.) CB will/should replace TL with one of 'his' people.

Any solid rumors on who is in running for West Region ZVP? GS, DS, maybe one if the West Region RD's gets a promo? AH?

And where do you get a 'weird message' about multiple RD's? I smell a fib.

If true, this would be devastating. Probably a lie.
Why would anyone lie about this when such departures are tenuous at best right now after BJ, TS and others have left because they were fed up.

It is time to mend not destroy.