Rudy Ghouliani

Vagitarian

Mr Giuliani claimed his investigation concluded before Mr Biden announced he was running for president in 2020 – although the dates he gave suggested his investigation ended before it began. You say stupid things like this when you tweet at 4:35 AM and you're in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Sparky, does this statement make any sense? :cool:

“I started the investigation in November 2018, I ended the investigation in March 2018,” he said.

tumblr_p3xyx4WgUi1ugv7b3o1_250.gif

<

Mr Giuliani claimed his investigation concluded before Mr Biden announced he was running for president in 2020 – although the dates he gave suggested his investigation ended before it began. You say stupid things like this when you tweet at 4:35 AM and you're in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Sparky, does this statement make any sense? :cool:

“I started the investigation in November 2018, I ended the investigation in March 2018,” he said.

It’s you that doesnt make sense. I’m sure you’ve never misspoken.

The intent of what he was trying to say is clear. It’s you who come off looking bad here, not Rudy.

It’s you that doesnt make sense. I’m sure you’ve never misspoken.

The intent of what he was trying to say is clear. It’s you who come off looking bad here, not Rudy.

Same for the Dems then. The intent of Clinton when he said he didn't have 'sexual relations with that woman' is VERY clear he meant he did not have intercourse with her. Intent vs literal ? You just cooked your own goose! :rolleyes:

Same for the Dems then. The intent of Clinton when he said he didn't have 'sexual relations with that woman' is VERY clear he meant he did not have intercourse with her. Intent vs literal ? You just cooked your own goose! :rolleyes:

LOL! Hardly! Meanwhile your goose in now a charcoal briquet!

Simply misspeaking is totally different from Clinton’s clear attemp to mislead, evade and lie! Clinton clearly, directly and shamelessly lied to the American people which is one reason why his word is meaningless when it comes to sexual matters. That’s why the preponderance of evidence strongly supports the assertion that he is not only guilty of sexual harassment and serial adultery but of rape.

Your briquet is smoldering! :p:D

LOL! Hardly! Meanwhile your goose in now a charcoal briquet!

Simply misspeaking is totally different from Clinton’s clear attemp to mislead, evade and lie! Clinton clearly, directly and shamelessly lied to the American people which is one reason why his word is meaningless when it comes to sexual matters. That’s why the preponderance of evidence strongly supports the assertion that he is not only guilty of sexual harassment and serial adultery but of rape.

Your briquet is smoldering! :p:D

Do you think his little session with Monica was non consensual? Yes or no?

I'm from the south and sexual relations clearly refers to intercourse - not diddling around.

You and your foolish wordy innuendo.

Do you think his little session with Monica was non consensual? Yes or no?

I'm from the south and sexual relations clearly refers to intercourse - not diddling around.

You and your foolish wordy innuendo.

Bingo - he clearly meant that he did not have intercourse. Is kissing considered sex? No.

Sparky just likes to feel his Wheaties on this subject...…..

Watch him rtetort with another cut 'n paste now........:cool:

Who cares? Uncle Joe has been a crook since he’s been in office.

Who cares? Uncle Joe has been a crook since he’s been in office.

My point is, if he acted like a grown up, he'd have a better chance of making his point.
Biden's kid got a cushy non-job. As if Donald's kids didn't? That's just nepotism and politics, it goes with the territory. They go hand-in-hand. ;)