• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

RSMs let your TMs do their job!

Sunburned

new user
With everything TMs have to deal with promoting Ilumya (mostly BS promises) why do RSMs feel they have to be in the field with us every 1-2 weeks? Most offices don’t want managers and then ones who allow them are like why are they here after all? I know how to do my job so don’t need you throwing off route to check your boxes. Never had a problem with any manager wanting to ride along but when you don’t bring value, aren’t providing anything positive but getting in the way and hard pressing my docs to prescribe drug stay in the car. Your presence has never got a new script! Stop pushing programs no one wants to attend and then give not too subtle threats how they affect our performance review. Support your TMs who are in the field busting their ass for this company to grow whatever business they can getting their butts handed to them by the docs asking where their drug is! I’ve never dealt with such hostile micromanaging in my life. So disgusted.

<

Same here in my Division - new RSM changed her title to a Regional Sales Director - who is she fooling but herself. Brings 0 value and is stubborn. She thinks she understands the business - has 0 clue - all talk no brains

With everything TMs have to deal with promoting Ilumya (mostly BS promises) why do RSMs feel they have to be in the field with us every 1-2 weeks? Most offices don’t want managers and then ones who allow them are like why are they here after all? I know how to do my job so don’t need you throwing off route to check your boxes. Never had a problem with any manager wanting to ride along but when you don’t bring value, aren’t providing anything positive but getting in the way and hard pressing my docs to prescribe drug stay in the car. Your presence has never got a new script! Stop pushing programs no one wants to attend and then give not too subtle threats how they affect our performance review. Support your TMs who are in the field busting their ass for this company to grow whatever business they can getting their butts handed to them by the docs asking where their drug is! I’ve never dealt with such hostile micromanaging in my life. So disgusted.

Problem is that business leads to freedom. Right now there is no Tildra business and the launch was delayed for a year while good money was leaving the company. At SUN, the thinking is that a manager not working 4/5 days a week in the field is not doing their job. In turn, low Tildra sales are blamed on the lazy manager. In turn, they get a beating. In turn, you get a beating and have unwelcomed guests working with you too often. In turn, you cannot start your work day at 11 AM and finish at 2:30 PM. Get the product moving and the heat will not flow down as much. In turn, you can go back to old habits and work a 4 hour day.

The RSMs are for the most part terrible here. Talentless egomaniacs. They contribute basically nothing to the sales
Effort. There is a big reason why most were “layed off” before coming here. Lack of managerial skills!

The RSMs are for the most part terrible here. Talentless egomaniacs. They contribute basically nothing to the sales
Effort. There is a big reason why most were “layed off” before coming here. Lack of managerial skills!

It sounds like you have an issue with having to ask permission to go to the bathroom.

While you think it’s correct to use the term ‘layed’, there is no such word in the English language.

It’s laid.

Here’s more SUN talent in action ! You not only hire people who were ‘laid off’, you hire the ones who can’t speak (write) their native language.

I suppose spelling and grammar errors in one’s resume are a prerequisite for a screening interview.

Check!