• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Robin Ramsey LinkedIn post on her 30 year letter of appreciation from Ken Frazier

anonymous

What a joke! I received a similar for my 20 year anniversary. My team was almost always at the top, I won Masters Club a few times, earned numerous trips, and was recognized with many leadership, account management, RSUs, stock options, etc... awards and the following year I get the call "we don't need you" . Here's your severance package. Bye bye!

Everyone is replaceable!

<

Maybe if you learned to market yourself a little better you'd be busy with your new job instead of trolling CP and LI to badger people. I don't know the person you listed, so I doubt I know/knew you. But you seem mean. We're all just trying to earn a living here. Learn from those who manage to keep finding/or keeping jobs instead of b*tch*ng about the efforts others make. Mean people don't get hired elsewhere, or re-hired here. Time for some self reflection.

Maybe if you learned to market yourself a little better you'd be busy with your new job instead of trolling CP and LI to badger people. I don't know the person you listed, so I doubt I know/knew you. But you seem mean. We're all just trying to earn a living here. Learn from those who manage to keep finding/or keeping jobs instead of b*tch*ng about the efforts others make. Mean people don't get hired elsewhere, or re-hired here. Time for some self reflection.
Get over yourself snowflake the world is and always has been. Crawl into your safe zone.

What a joke! I received a similar for my 20 year anniversary. My team was almost always at the top, I won Masters Club a few times, earned numerous trips, and was recognized with many leadership, account management, RSUs, stock options, etc... awards and the following year I get the call "we don't need you" . Here's your severance package. Bye bye!

Everyone is replaceable!

Get over it. This is called life and life happens! If you have 30 years here you did very well. There is always a scapegoat that anyone can focus upon. All you have to do is just look forward and be content you had this time with Merck or any other company.