Right???

anonymous

Would everyone who leads a discussion of any kind within this organization please stop saying, “Right?” after every other sentence. It is the adult version of “like”. STOP IT. Truly confident and articulate people do not need to qualify every other sentence by asking, “Right??”.

Would everyone who leads a discussion of any kind within this organization please stop saying, “Right?” after every other sentence. It is the adult version of “like”. STOP IT. Truly confident and articulate people do not need to qualify every other sentence by asking, “Right??”.

Amen!

Yes, Stop it. As soon as I hear someone say this, I tune them out.

This is spot on. So incredibly annoying and makes the individuals look unqualified to speak let alone lead. Can you imagine if we talked to doctors that way...right? right? They would think we were idiots.

It is annoying because even when you do not agree with the person you feel like you have to agree because the only other option is to get into a disagreement.

Yeah, pretty much. And Yet, you still wasted your own time replying….but to your point, yeah, Life at AZ is pretty good, so this is all I got…. (I’m guessing you are a “right” offender…right??)

I do hate it when people say "I know, right?". Why can't they just agree with you without asking a question? Haha! Instead of saying "I agree.", it is like they are asking if in fact they know or not. I want to say, "I don't know if that is right. Do you KNOW? How would I know if you know?"

They are trying to validate what they are saying is true and cut off anyone from saying "No, that's not right.". They are on their high horse thinking they have all the answers. They are saying "I am RIGHT. So I am going to say "Right." after every point.

Need to remember that most brand team peeps have little to no real selling experience in pharma. And the rotate through like TP in a bathroom. The head honcho's leading brands (DF, AG for two) don't like people who sold. They are more difficult to keep inline. Plus, no one will challenge them. It would be a death nail.

Speak up culture? My ass.

Need to remember that most brand team peeps have little to no real selling experience in pharma. And the rotate through like TP in a bathroom. The head honcho's leading brands (DF, AG for two) don't like people who sold. They are more difficult to keep inline. Plus, no one will challenge them. It would be a death nail.

I think I know who the OP is talking about and they are not part of any brand team but it is a male higher up.

Lol at death nail. The IQ of people on Cafepharma is embarrassing

It's death knell, dumbass, not nail. Didn't you have to show you graduated college to get hired here?
Since we're on the topic of annoying speaking habits, when did it become fashionable at AZ to begin every phrase with the word 'so'?