• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Richard Pena

<

What does 30 years have to do with anything?

Same rules should apply for 30 year or one year employee.

Perhaps a LONG time Comin??????

Again. Good ol
Boy at higher management level... whatever he did or was apart of had to be significant with proof! I’ve seen a lot of sleazy managers and higher ups do a lot of bad things year after year yet get away with it... even promoted! This guy has been around a long time .... was it sexual harassment? Was it sending a wrong email? Was it expense report fraud? Who knows? Why give M from metabolics a “she’s retiring” but RP gets “he’s no longer with the company and do not reach out to him”? This may be in litigation at this point.

Again. Good ol
Boy at higher management level... whatever he did or was apart of had to be significant with proof! I’ve seen a lot of sleazy managers and higher ups do a lot of bad things year after year yet get away with it... even promoted! This guy has been around a long time .... was it sexual harassment? Was it sending a wrong email? Was it expense report fraud? Who knows? Why give M from metabolics a “she’s retiring” but RP gets “he’s no longer with the company and do not reach out to him”? This may be in litigation at this point.

You think you will last 30 years here? Stop hating and realize you’re in Pharma 30 years too late!
Love to watch you scared punks cry like an entitled baby on here. Pena’s got a seven figure pension and good luck reaching that level yourself Boo Hoo !!!

You think you will last 30 years here? Stop hating and realize you’re in Pharma 30 years too late!
Love to watch you scared punks cry like an entitled baby on here. Pena’s got a seven figure pension and good luck reaching that level yourself Boo Hoo !!!

Settle down old timer. Grab some extra fiber in your diet because you sound all bound up. I know I know you walked to work up hill both ways back in the day. SMH.

RP is drawing 10k/month on pension Sitting on $3M in 401k

I'm making over 300,000 a year with my pharma job and real estate.
You are right, I won't be here 30 years. What, are you crazy? 30 years in Pharma? LOL. Shoot,
I'll be outta here by 33. And I'll have more saved up in those 8 short years than you Baby Boomers have in 30 years.
WORKING IN PHARMA FOR 30 YEARS? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Loser!

Hey Old Timer,
See what happens when you have a limited vocabulary and can only articulate through vulgar language and Mother jokes? They get deleted by the Cafe Pharma people.

LOL