• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Rheum leadership culture of fear

<

All bullshit leaders in Rheum. Sales, Marketing, Medical. They all suck balls. This shit will backfire on their asses soon. Tiago, Brandee, Greg, and others.
It's the same story at every division of Abbvie. They want clear and courageous but when you are you're shut down and ostracized so fast your head will spin. Horrible culture.

Most important division. Medgar was a real relatable leader. Very effective. People wanted to do well for him. Now no one cares under tiago. Medgar is king. Save rheum. Vote for medgar.

Medical is a shit show. Thanks BP, CG, RD, GM, JD are a complete shit show. Scripted roll plays for Medical is a complete insult. Hire reps if you want to script. People leaving in the droves. Benefits going to crap, no
Pension for new folks. Look elsewhere. The morale is at an all time low. Idiots drive mediocrity and drive their best people out of the building with this toxic culture. Worse than Astroworld and Travis Scott.

good news. we are sooo focused on cheasy team names. wtf. what is the obsession with rheum treating is like children. also good news we will do the jak it up tool again that no one ever looked at after we wasted weeks on it. and good news. they came up with another waste of energy one page business plan. we cant get out of our own way.

Medical is a shit show. Thanks BP, CG, RD, GM, JD are a complete shit show. Scripted roll plays for Medical is a complete insult. Hire reps if you want to script. People leaving in the droves. Benefits going to crap, no
Pension for new folks. Look elsewhere. The morale is at an all time low. Idiots drive mediocrity and drive their best people out of the building with this toxic culture. Worse than Astroworld and Travis Scott.
I don't know about you -negative Nancy- but I love to role play. Dress me up as an Afghan dancing boy watch me shake it then cover me with your lust!!!
BC
The Boyzee SAE
Towelboyin every Tuesday