Retained rep raises

<

When do we get info on our raises? I'm under the impression we are all getting one...hope that is accurate
The FAQs imply raises when talking about cardio rep salaries. Says they'll be aligned with TBS pay scale. BI has about 2 weeks to make this pay scale discrepancy right or there will be a lot of retained reps actively looking to leave. Cardio reps still think they are above reps in other therapeutic areas, corporate should clear up the confusion either way

no raises, larger bonus structure within the unatainable metrics of our goals. The illusion of you could get paid more but you really will make less. So the company looks like they're taking care of its reps when actually giving the salesforce the middle finger.

Does anyone know anything about the big fat raises that were given to the Ashfield reps when they took respiratory overlay positions? I heard they bumped them up to $80,000 base...???

Does anyone know anything about the big fat raises that were given to the Ashfield reps when they took respiratory overlay positions? I heard they bumped them up to $80,000 base...???

Ashfield is going to be treated better than the legacy BI reps. The writing is already on the wall. Deal with it.