Respiratory- good or bad modality to be selling in?

anonymous

Very unfamiliar with this modality but I had a recruiter reach out regarding an opportunity calling on pulmonologists/respiratory. Given the state of healthcare today, good modality or one to avoid?

<

I spent 3 yrs in pharma in respiratory and 1 yr in medical devices calling on Pulmonologists. Access was very difficult, since many practices are now affiliated with hospitals. What specific questions do you have? Glad to help if I can

I spent 3 yrs in pharma in respiratory and 1 yr in medical devices calling on Pulmonologists. Access was very difficult, since many practices are now affiliated with hospitals. What specific questions do you have? Glad to help if I can

thanks! was kind of just curious regarding how lucrative it can be/how much it's been hit by ACA/reimbursement cuts, etc. I have only had med exp in radiology/diagnostic imaging so thats really all i know.

i actually posted below regarding the position but its for respirtech selling "incourage vest"- uses air pressure to loosen and move mucus from lungs. seems fairly niche, which can be good and bad. doesn't seem to be an overwhelming amount of competition. calling on clinics, pulmanologists, and respiratory directors in hospitals.