Republicans for Biden / Harris

anonymous

I have a question for MAGA —
You say you want trump back in office.
You say you liked his “policies”.
That things were “better”.
That he “fought for you”.
And I want to know why you think that.
Because he told you he would lower the cost of your prescription drugs, and didn’t.
But Biden did.
He said he’d bring back manufacturing, but he didn’t.
Joe Biden passed the CHIPS Act - allocating tens of billions in incentives for companies to construct & expand manufacturing facilities in the US.
For four years straight, he said every week would be “infrastructure week”, only that week never came.
President Biden signed a $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill into law during his first year in office.
He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and unemployment soared to the highest levels since the Great Depression.
Joe Biden has created 13.2 million jobs and unemployment has been under 4% for 17 months in a row—the longest stretch in over 50 years.
He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. He increased it by more than 60 percent.
Joe Biden cut the deficit by more than $1.7 trillion in his first two years – the largest deficit reduction in American history.
He said he would hire “only the best people.” He’s since called his AG a “gutless pig”, his National Security Adviser “one of the dumbest people in Washington, his Sec. Of Defense “the world’s most overrated general” and he’s said that people were right to want to hang his VP.
Joe Biden has seen very little turnover in his cabinet and hasn’t so much as criticized anyone in his administration, let alone wanted to see them hanged.
He promised he’d build a wall and that Mexico would pay for it. He then took $15 billion from our Defense Department’s budget to pay for less than 500 miles of construction.
Joe Biden got Mexico to pay us $1.5 billion for border security.
He promised to lock up Hillary Clinton for using a private email server. He’s now been federally indicted with 37 charges related to his intentional mishandling of national security documents.
Joe Biden… hasn’t.
He said he would “unify America”, and then told his supporters to attack our Capitol.
He was impeached twice, lost re-election and has to date been indicted 71 times, with more charges likely to come.
Oh, and that money you’re sending him for the 2024 election… that’s being used to pay his personal legal bills.
So, given all of this… my question remains the same — what was “better” under trump? What “policies”? If it wasn’t healthcare, infrastructure, border security, American manufacturing or the economy, what was it?
And if he’s “fighting for you”, why is he using your campaign donations on his personal legal woes?
I would really love to know.

<

Because he told you he would lower the cost of your prescription drugs, and didn’t.
But Biden did.
Joe Biden passed the CHIPS Act - allocating tens of billions in incentives for companies to construct & expand manufacturing facilities in the US.
For four years straight, he said every week would be “infrastructure week”, only that week never came.
President Biden signed a $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill into law during his first year in office.
He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and unemployment soared to the highest levels since the Great Depression.
Joe Biden has created 13.2 million jobs and unemployment has been under 4% for 17 months in a row—the longest stretch in over 50 years.
He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. He increased it by more than 60 percent.
Joe Biden cut the deficit by more than $1.7 trillion in his first two years – the largest deficit reduction in American history.
He said he would hire “only the best people.” He’s since called his AG a “gutless pig”, his National Security Adviser “one of the dumbest people in Washington, his Sec. Of Defense “the world’s most overrated general” and he’s said that people were right to want to hang his VP.
Joe Biden has seen very little turnover in his cabinet and hasn’t so much as criticized anyone in his administration, let alone wanted to see them hanged.
He promised he’d build a wall and that Mexico would pay for it. He then took $15 billion from our Defense Department’s budget to pay for less than 500 miles of construction.
He promised to lock up Hillary Clinton for using a private email server. He’s now been federally indicted with 37 charges related to his intentional mishandling of national security documents.
Joe Biden… hasn’t.
He said he would “unify America”, and then told his supporters to attack our Capitol.
He was impeached twice, lost re-election and has to date been indicted 71 times, with more charges likely to come.
Oh, and that money you’re sending him for the 2024 election… that’s being used to pay his personal legal bills.
So, given all of this… my question remains the same — what was “better” under trump? What “policies”? If it wasn’t healthcare, infrastructure, border security, American manufacturing or the economy, what was it?
And if he’s “fighting for you”, why is he using your campaign donations on his personal legal woes?

Some valid points.

Biden has actually turned out to be a great president in my humble opinion..As I’ve said before, my investments doing remarkably well. My kids who are now grown both got better jobs this year making more money. Biden actually is investing in the future and seeks to implement strategies to help with issues like climate change, voting rights and healthcare. My only take away is that the trump cult is basically a brainless group of hateful bigots who are afraid of facing the future and are basically weak willed, weak minded persons who hide behind the moniker of being “christians”…..which they are not. So tired of the press trying to understand this group of people - they represent the unevolved if you ask me….let them live in their idealized past while their souls rot.

But Biden did.
Joe Biden… hasn’t.
But…..but….but….Hunter’s laptop!?!!