Republicans don't want to just meddle in your life, they want to destroy it for all.

Fucktard

Excerpted from Dr. Heather Richardson's daily writings:

"Professor Ian Lowe of Australia’s Griffith University told The Guardian that he recalled reading the 1985 report that identified the link between greenhouse gasses and climate change, and worked to draw public attention to it. “Now all the projected changes are happening,” he said. “I reflect on how much needless environmental damage and human suffering will result from the work of those politicians, business leaders and public figures who have prevented concerted action. History will judge them very harshly.”

Former vice president Mike Pence, who is running for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, today unveiled his economic proposal. It calls for eliminating the Environmental Protection Agency and the Biden administration’s incentives designed to address climate change.

In that, he is in line with Republican lawmakers. Earlier this month, Mike Magner in Roll Call noted that at least four of the bills released so far by the House Appropriations Committee for 2024 include cutting funding to address climate change that Congress appropriated in the Inflation Reduction Act. Project 2025, which has provided the blueprint for a Trump presidency, says “the Biden Administration’s climate fanaticism will need a whole-of-government unwinding,” and calls for more use of fossil fuels."

What in the hell does the GOP think it is doing on with our planet? Why do they completely deny science to the detriment of all? Does the money from big oil keep you warm at night? How much more can this planet take? Temps of ocean water around the Florida Keys is >100 degrees and it's killing the coral reef. History will judge them harshly? We keep this up there won't be any humans nor planet around to judge anyone. GOP: "Science good - we need to beat the Ruskies to the moon!" GOP: "Science bad - we don't want to upset the oil and petroleum industry who gives us money to brainwash the public!"

Anyone who votes Republican after this ginormous fiasco is just uninformed and basically doesn't care about anyone but themselves.

<

"Professor Ian Lowe of Australia’s Griffith University told The Guardian that he recalled reading the 1985 report that identified the link between greenhouse gasses and climate change, and worked to draw public attention to it. “Now all the projected changes are happening,” he said. “I reflect on how much needless environmental damage and human suffering will result from the work of those politicians, business leaders and public figures who have prevented concerted action. History will judge them very harshly.”

Former vice president Mike Pence, who is running for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, today unveiled his economic proposal. It calls for eliminating the Environmental Protection Agency and the Biden administration’s incentives designed to address climate change.

In that, he is in line with Republican lawmakers. Earlier this month, Mike Magner in Roll Call noted that at least four of the bills released so far by the House Appropriations Committee for 2024 include cutting funding to address climate change that Congress appropriated in the Inflation Reduction Act. Project 2025, which has provided the blueprint for a Trump presidency, says “the Biden Administration’s climate fanaticism will need a whole-of-government unwinding,” and calls for more use of fossil fuels."

What in the hell does the GOP think it is doing on with our planet? Why do they completely deny science to the detriment of all? Does the money from big oil keep you warm at night? How much more can this planet take? Temps of ocean water around the Florida Keys is >100 degrees and it's killing the coral reef. History will judge them harshly? We keep this up there won't be any humans nor planet around to judge anyone. GOP: "Science good - we need to beat the Ruskies to the moon!" GOP: "Science bad - we don't want to upset the oil and petroleum industry who gives us money to brainwash the public!"

Anyone who votes Republican after this ginormous fiasco is just uninformed and basically doesn't care about anyone but themselves.
Agree 100%…what good is all the money these scoundrels hoard if the planet is uninhabitable….only so many deserted islands in the pacific for billionaires to hide on. Plus trust me the people left behind to burn or freeze to death would find them and exact payment from them!!! Nowhere to hide anymore. It’s a matter of survival now- not getting shot while in school or out in public and surviving the climate fiasco on the planet. All caused by selfish republicans who only care about money, guns and religion. Truly sick people.

I think Republicans are smart enough to see that the climate has been changing for millions of years and the planet has been hotter and cooler than it currently is, long before humans were around. It’s almost as if it has nothing to do with us. But, funding for green energy scams would certainly suffer if people were to admit that.

Very well said. Those who deny climate change and environmental awareness are selfish and short-sighted - maybe throw in a smidge of ignorance except I think it's more conscious denial. The politicians in this group only think of their remaining time alive and want everything they can get - they figure after they're gone, since they'll be dead it won't matter.

Very well said. Those who deny climate change and environmental awareness are selfish and short-sighted - maybe throw in a smidge of ignorance except I think it's more conscious denial. The politicians in this group only think of their remaining time alive and want everything they can get - they figure after they're gone, since they'll be dead it won't matter.

Exactly, and that sickens me. Worried about an embryo or a fetus today, but don't care about future generations.

Exactly, and that sickens me. Worried about an embryo or a fetus today, but don't care about future generations.
Read today in WAPO that republicans trying to cut WIC food program. What else is new??? Make them have forced births then cut subsidies for women, infants and children. I’m for abortion and eomrr we nd right to choose. Also birth control should be free. While we’re at it tax the churches!!!! The root of all evil!!!!

Read today in WAPO that republicans trying to cut WIC food program. What else is new??? Make them have forced births then cut subsidies for women, infants and children. I’m for abortion and eomrr we nd right to choose. Also birth control should be free. While we’re at it tax the churches!!!! The root of all evil!!!!

I agree with most of what you're saying. With that said, I am trying to avoid generalizing all Republicans as the same thing. I do NOT want a one-party system - all Democrats do not follow the AOC model any more than all Republicans follow the Crooked Trump model that the base of that party is now embedded. But they are growing, dangerously I feel. Don't skewer me for saying this but Chris Christie has some EXCELLENT talking points on why Donald Trump has no business being POTUS. He I think it is important to listen to him and pass his words along. He will be in the upcoming GOP candidate debate. Let's see if Trump has the balls to show up.

I agree with most of what you're saying. With that said, I am trying to avoid generalizing all Republicans as the same thing. I do NOT want a one-party system - all Democrats do not follow the AOC model any more than all Republicans follow the Crooked Trump model that the base of that party is now embedded. But they are growing, dangerously I feel. Don't skewer me for saying this but Chris Christie has some EXCELLENT talking points on why Donald Trump has no business being POTUS. He I think it is important to listen to him and pass his words along. He will be in the upcoming GOP candidate debate. Let's see if Trump has the balls to show up.
Agree. If Chris Christie or anyone sane like Cheney became president I would be able to sleep at night although I do have issues like women’s rights and want policies that help with climate issues. It’s not too late- there are fixes for the changing climate if we all get together. Know Christie from Jersey where there aren’t as many crazy christofascists- more like the old “country club republicans’…I used to be a republican - but switched parties after Bush invaded Iraq and crashed the economy. My life and those of my kids and relatives going great. Don’t know what the big issue is with Biden. Economy great, approve of his programs which in my humble opinion will enhance economic growth. And he has the balls to initiate programs to help minimize climate issues but would approve of many more. Plus he doesn’t want to tell women what to do to their bodies. This is personal. Wait until the republicans start trying to control men’s penises and where they put them. Try that on for size. How would you feel???? Maybe ask Nancy Mace.