• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Rep alerts otezla

<

Reps alerts are just another thing that can be measured. We used to send 50 a day in NUBU. Just fake it and give them what they want. They wan't something to measure so they can upsell the KPI dashboard.

The ZS infiltrators love them as well.

Just fake it like normal. We are on a turd circling the drain anyway. It was fun 20 years ago when Enbrel had juice, but no one cares anymore.

Rep Alerts are a scam only believed by TO because Jerome has convinced Ian that they have merit.

Let me get this straight - I open my iPad to learn a doc of mine has a submission that, wait for it, wait for it....requires a PA! Damn, I will drop what I am doing and blaze across town throwing off my routing ( don't worry I will still enter all my calls perfectly) to go to an office I don't have an appointment with? It would help if TO understood every single PSA submission for Otezla requires a PA. DMARDs still rule the initial step.

Just something they can measure to fool the C-Suite.

When you are being tracked on rep alerts, the end is near.

Is it worth measuring everything?
depends on who you are...if you are a rep, well no....if you are a ED that last sold something other than your bosses in TO in the past 15 years....well it means everything....the EDs jump when the VPs ask about any measurable....and the VPs flinch any time Lucky Charms asks any questions....Biker Boy just rides around in the jet making social media posts about Swifties....so yea, measurements matter

depends on who you are...if you are a rep, well no....if you are a ED that last sold something other than your bosses in TO in the past 15 years....well it means everything....the EDs jump when the VPs ask about any measurable....and the VPs flinch any time Lucky Charms asks any questions....Biker Boy just rides around in the jet making social media posts about Swifties....so yea, measurements matter
How-To-Use-an-Ellipsis-Correctly2.gif