• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Remember 'Drain the swamp'?

<

You bumbling fool. The appointment of DeVoss as sec of ed is one of shining examples of Trump actually draining the swamp and you’re too stupid to see the obvious. Instead like a bad child you throw stones.

You bumbling fool. The appointment of DeVoss as sec of ed is one of shining examples of Trump actually draining the swamp and you’re too stupid to see the obvious. Instead like a bad child you throw stones.

DeVos, who is one of the wealthiest members of President Donald Trump’s cabinet, with her family’s approximate net worth of 5.3 billion is part of the gold-plated hot tub.

That’s not the swamp though. Make up your mind what you want to talk about. So far you just sound stupid (as usual).

Who's sounding stupid? Can you read? Show me where I said she was part of the swamp. I said she was part of the gold-plated hot tub that he is replacing the swamp with. Learn too read and then you may return. :p

DeVos, who is one of the wealthiest members of President Donald Trump’s cabinet, with her family’s approximate net worth of 5.3 billion is part of the gold-plated hot tub.
Heard some brave soul messed with De Voss’s 3 million dollar boat. Maybe one of those highly indebted students whose loan De Boss is threatening to end help for.

Who's sounding stupid? Can you read? Show me where I said she was part of the swamp. I said she was part of the gold-plated hot tub that he is replacing the swamp with. Learn too read and then you may return. :p

Highly successful rich people are much more qualified to serve vs.the public parasites that call themselves civil servants who use their positions to make their fortunes.
Politics are much improved when career politicians aren’t running the show. The country is on the brink of disaster because of the politicians and Trump, in a very short time and against nearly insurmountable odds has begun our turnaround and returning to our status as the greatest country in the world, a world that would crumble without us.

Highly successful rich people are much more qualified to serve vs.the public parasites that call themselves civil servants who use their positions to make their fortunes.
Politics are much improved when career politicians aren’t running the show. The country is on the brink of disaster because of the politicians and Trump, in a very short time and against nearly insurmountable odds has begun our turnaround and returning to our status as the greatest country in the world, a world that would crumble without us.

She never went to a public school and never had a child in a public school. Unfortunately or not, that is the backbone of our education system. She is unqualified and inexperienced in public education. Stop with your BSC rambling nonsense.

Heard some brave soul messed with De Voss’s 3 million dollar boat. Maybe one of those highly indebted students whose loan De Boss is threatening to end help for.

Typical low class, libtard support of criminality and thuggery. What the boat cost is immaterial. It’s still damaging someone else’s property. But hey thanks for self identifying as scum.

As usual You’re sounding stupid. You can’t think, write or read clearly!

You said nothing about replacing the swamp. You used the term “is”.

And as always I do what I please, when I please where you’re concerned. :p:p:p

She never went to a public school and never had a child in a public school. Unfortunately or not, that is the backbone of our education system. She is unqualified and inexperienced in public education. Stop with your BSC rambling nonsense.

Who do you want in this position, some idiot public school super or principal? Piblic schools are a joke. They’re designed to take care of the lower end, aka special ed kids and cater to the upper, “gifted” kids. The other 80% are virtually ignored and on their own. The busing debacle is also a joke. I pay high school taxes so some kid from the poor school attends my school, and my kids go the the poor school? Complete bullshit.
That’s nonsense,. It’s very obvious you’re a public school moron, even though you were bused to the better school that someone else paid for. Surprised you can actually read and write. You certainly can’t comprehend very well.

As usual You’re sounding stupid. You can’t think, write or read clearly!

You said nothing about replacing the swamp. You used the term “is”.

And as always I do what I please, when I please where you’re concerned. :p:p:p

Yes idiot, I used the term 'is' as in she 'is' part of the gold-plated hot tub for those who can't read. See Post #3 Bozo. :cool: