• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Relocation packages - not what was expected?!

anonymous

Please share the details of what your relocation package consists of - i.e. Were you offered the ENTIRE Lump Sum package OR the ENTIRE traditional Relocation Package based on your Pay Grade/Tier -OR did you receive an Offer Letter with a SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED AMOUNT that won’t cover a fraction of the costs of your out of state move? Please share your experience and any ideas on how to handle any issues. Thank you

<

Please share the details of what your relocation package consists of - i.e. Were you offered the ENTIRE Lump Sum package OR the ENTIRE traditional Relocation Package based on your Pay Grade/Tier -OR did you receive an Offer Letter with a SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED AMOUNT that won’t cover a fraction of the costs of your out of state move? Please share your experience and any ideas on how to handle any issues. Thank you
FU and your take-home quiz

Now days you get a map old days you got rich.