Recruitment Bone Health ROMO Sales

anonymous

So I applied for the ROMO job the day the job was offered in my area. I received an email two days later that the company was interested in speaking with me and that I should call to schedule an interview. When I did they all the first screen phone interview spaces were taken. So why would I receive an email requesting that I call for an appointment to speak with an Amgen HR person if all the spaces would be taken within 9 hours of my receiving the email?
I called and they said that all the spaces were filled and they did not know if or when other phone interview times would become available.
I have not had this happen before. Is this type of "you snooze you lose/first come first served" typical of the hiring process at Amgen? Does this occur in stages and they will reopen and allow me to dial in for a chance to interview or am I out of luck?

<

So I applied for the ROMO job the day the job was offered in my area. I received an email two days later that the company was interested in speaking with me and that I should call to schedule an interview. When I did they all the first screen phone interview spaces were taken. So why would I receive an email requesting that I call for an appointment to speak with an Amgen HR person if all the spaces would be taken within 9 hours of my receiving the email?
I called and they said that all the spaces were filled and they did not know if or when other phone interview times would become available.
I have not had this happen before. Is this type of "you snooze you lose/first come first served" typical of the hiring process at Amgen? Does this occur in stages and they will reopen and allow me to dial in for a chance to interview or am I out of luck?

Dont work here. you will regret it.

welcome to Amgen and the insanity it is only the beginning

I applied for on the the positions and now it is no longer listed. The same thing happened last month, two positions were listed, then there was only one. Is this common? I don't think they hired anybody because I had an inside connect. What's going on? Maybe it's best. The worst thing to do is hire a person then lay them off 6 months later!

I applied for on the the positions and now it is no longer listed. The same thing happened last month, two positions were listed, then there was only one. Is this common? I don't think they hired anybody because I had an inside connect. What's going on? Maybe it's best. The worst thing to do is hire a person then lay them off 6 months later!

Privilege must be great with your "inside connect."

I was asked to go the ROMO team before you do look at the competors data, Forteo's data is heads and shoulders better than Romos, and if someone buys Radius, that drug will destroy Romo, have you seen their Freaking Data!

I sell Repatha was asked to go to the Romo team, before you do so, look at the data. Forteos' fracture reduction data is much more robust, and that will be generic soon. If someone buys Radius their drug will own this market even before the patch comes out, have you seen the data for that drug its Freaking embarrasing how bad ROMO did in the FRAME study.

I sell Repatha was asked to go to the Romo team, before you do so, look at the data. Forteos' fracture reduction data is much more robust, and that will be generic soon. If someone buys Radius their drug will own this market even before the patch comes out, have you seen the data for that drug its Freaking embarrasing how bad ROMO did in the FRAME study.

Romo won't get approved guaranteed, ready the DATA!