• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Recent Openings

anonymous

Are all the new postings from today are for an expansion or a backfill?
Any feedback/information/details about the new jobs posted would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Daniela

<

What’s the lowdown with OP? How is the base pay, benefits, bonus, culture etc. Seems like an odd product. I’ve tried to research it but still not sure what to think about it. How hard is it to sell?

This company is really terrible. From the compensation plan to the quality of leader ship and quite frankly, the quality of the product TYRVAYA. There are no other great products coming. This is the reason why I see you tons are openings across the country.

Yes don’t come and work here. It’s not a good place to be. Flat product sales and reverting to a 90 day rx strategy to try and get some growth. Desperation strategy.

Toolbox recruiter from Mix Talent never followed up w me on this.

What is up with that company Mix Talent?

They are quite foolish to me. I know I won't interview with them again.

I’ll tell you…. Bad product, poor guidance and leadership. The entire thing has been a failure not matter how hard they try to spin it. If I were you I’d Forest Gump it and rrrrrruuuuunnnn!

I’ll tell you…. Bad product, poor guidance and leadership. The entire thing has been a failure not matter how hard they try to spin it. If I were you I’d Forest Gump it and rrrrrruuuuunnnn!

Product is good and so is leadership. Forecasting in finance SUCKS! DL - please go away and take your useless forecaster with you

Everyone is riding it out for a pay check. No one on my team feels this is the place for a long term career. Take what’s in front of you until you have another choice.