Recent mailing

anonymous

Did anyone else get a mailing from AZ stating that we now need to prove our dependents warrant health coverage? WTF is going on w/ this company? I have been here around 20 years with a wife and kids and have always had coverage based on a SS#. Now they will want birth certificates? Something is very wrong at AZ.

This type of crap will only continue to affect morale. Maybe that is what they want. People to leave so they won't have to pay severance. I am beginning to think the people that were let go last summer and in December were the lucky ones.

Did anyone else get a mailing from AZ stating that we now need to prove our dependents warrant health coverage? WTF is going on w/ this company? I have been here around 20 years with a wife and kids and have always had coverage based on a SS#. Now they will want birth certificates? Something is very wrong at AZ.

This type of crap will only continue to affect morale. Maybe that is what they want. People to leave so they won't have to pay severance. I am beginning to think the people that were let go last summer and in December were the lucky ones.

I was one of the lucky ones let go recently. I'm walking hand in hand with unemployment and I still feel lucky to get the hell out. Good luck everyone.

I had to provide birth certificates for both of my kids when they were born.

Actually I think it is going to be the standard everywhere. Health insurance is costly. Here is my scenario: I have a couple step kids. The divorce decree said my spouse had to cover them until age 18. They are now 18 and 22. One is graduating college and will not be moving home. If the dependent doesn't live with you can they still be covered? And what if there is no court order saying any parent had to cover kids over 18?? I will likely call hr but don't want to screw my self. Any help?

I had my daughter on my insurance until she turned 26. Then they took her off automatically. She did not live at home but did live in the same state and was able to use the same plan in her area. It's a great savings. One of the few things I liked about Obamacare.

I had my daughter on my insurance until she turned 26. Then they took her off automatically. She did not live at home but did live in the same state and was able to use the same plan in her area. It's a great savings. One of the few things I liked about Obamacare.

Just wondering, have you told at least 2 other "Obamacare" haters how this helped your family? What will she do now for healthcare?

But I guess the real haters who screamed Obamacare was bad were the employers who didn't want to provide birth control for young women ages 19-26 via their parents' employer sponsored plan. "Saaaaddddd"

I got the letter. I thought it was hysterical. Same day get email from North American Governance Team and their concern about it will affect talent from affected countries on Trump's vetting list. And they turn around and now want to vet us to make sure we aren't insuring ineligible spouses or children. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Just wondering, have you told at least 2 other "Obamacare" haters how this helped your family? What will she do now for healthcare?

But I guess the real haters who screamed Obamacare was bad were the employers who didn't want to provide birth control for young women ages 19-26 via their parents' employer sponsored plan. "Saaaaddddd"

I hear abortion is all the rage these days.......

Please hear this liberal dumb shit. 2/3s of everyone covered under ObamaCare is covered under state's extension of Medicaid and the other 1/3 are paying through their asses for their insurance. ObamaCare was a venue for the Democrats to add millions of people to the Medicaid roles and they passed the costs onto the pour souls who have no other options but to pay their premiums. Those with regular ObamaCare plans are paying thousands with a $12,000 deductible. They have insurance but can't afford to use it. But the Medicaid patients are getting their health care for almost free.

Please hear this liberal dumb shit. 2/3s of everyone covered under ObamaCare is covered under state's extension of Medicaid and the other 1/3 are paying through their asses for their insurance. ObamaCare was a venue for the Democrats to add millions of people to the Medicaid roles and they passed the costs onto the pour souls who have no other options but to pay their premiums. Those with regular ObamaCare plans are paying thousands with a $12,000 deductible. They have insurance but can't afford to use it. But the Medicaid patients are getting their health care for almost free.

This is so true. This was another lie perpetrated by the Democrats. If you like your Doctor you can keep your Dr. If you like your health plan you can keep your health plan. This will lower your premiums an average of $2500 per year. All lies to cover up the fact that they were going to punish the middle class and reward their loyal base of leeches that are sucking the life blood out of this country.