Re-certify the Bcise message in the NC Region

anonymous

This members of the diabetes team is a joke. The CBD of the NC region influenced by his puppet master J. Lipps (according to my manager) is having everyone re-certify our sales message. Physical access in many parts of the region is so bad that PSSs have very little to do. We spend our day calling on the few offices that will allow us. Many run around dropping literature and calling on pharmacies reserving as much activity for our "ride along s". With a work day consisting of 4 hours I guess it's a great part time job....lol
Incompetent NC management team, it's the lack of physical access not the messaging the problem.
If anyone knows our new AVP would you share this with him? We need these guys GONE!

<

This members of the diabetes team is a joke. The CBD of the NC region influenced by his puppet master J. Lipps (according to my manager) is having everyone re-certify our sales message. Physical access in many parts of the region is so bad that PSSs have very little to do. We spend our day calling on the few offices that will allow us. Many run around dropping literature and calling on pharmacies reserving as much activity for our "ride along s". With a work day consisting of 4 hours I guess it's a great part time job....lol
Incompetent NC management team, it's the lack of physical access not the messaging the problem.
If anyone knows our new AVP would you share this with him? We need these guys GONE!

They know damn well that you don't have any access, and your area isn't much different from most.. They are simply justifying their existence. Trying to make another bullshit Best Practice and look as if their worthless tactics are turning things around. Believe me, Managers / Directors go through the motions more than sales reps do.