• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Qulipta Conference Call

<

Is it just me or did the 'here's 14 minutes of training now go make a great first impression with CM right now' seem a little... desperate?

The whole thing is ridiculous. The fact that were going to train with no new data for 4 days. I just dont get big pharma. They even moved the manager meeting back 3 days bc they didnt have anything to keep them there for a week.

This new indication launch is ridiculous especially in the primary care setting. Pair this with no coverage and you have a recipe for disaster

I don’t understand why everyone keeps whining about no coverage. The coverage is fine. We’re just not giving away infinite free samples in this market like our competitors are, so the doctor doesn’t see it.

Sell the drug, not the coverage. We did it with Botox. If you can’t, go drive trucks for a living