• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Qulipta Complete.... Discover A Complete FAILURE

anonymous

I feel awful for any rep that has to deal with the COMPLETE joke known as Qulipta Complete. You have to compete against an ever-expanding and very crowded migraine market BUT WAIT now you have to deal with your own company PISSING your offices off basically undoing months of Starbucks run to beg for that 2 mins to just get that one "aHA moment" It is no longer QL/Ubro vs Nurtec its QL rep vs FSA rep

Watch all your hard work crumble as your FAS reps will talk down and make an MA that is likely getting $1 over minimum wage - feel as useful as a used condom in a frat house. Only to turn around and ask if they can join you at your lunch you spent months smooth talking the ever-so-sweet Carol. To explain how their wonderful services are little better than CoverMyMeds. DONT get me started on the number of times those COMPLETE DUMBASSES have sent the wrong fucking Prior Authorization forms to your office. To have them fill it out and get the lovely "No patient found" rejection letter that has denied written all over it.

So while you are trying to remind your doctor that Ubro is qty 16, Qulipta's PA need to say migraines are 4 to 14, yes I know Dr. Big Brain episodic migraines is COMPLETE BS but let's play the game......... Oh wait you talked to my COMPLETE FAS rep........ they said that they denied the patient bridge because it might be off label........ Well, shit how many lunches is this going to take to get you back on board.

Here is a COMPLETE radical idea FAS sparkle farts, ask the the status if the patient is still getting it. check your system to see if the pharmacy is processing refills... before you go and COMPLETEly getting yourself and the sales rep banned because that patient you keep pushing so hard to get to the COMPLETE shitshow, might not want the medication anymore.

Because nothing is more COMPLETE at screwing everyone over it making the drug COMPLETly confusing to get. Oh and just so you sexy SOB ABBVIE employees know... Insurance does not give a FUCK about how many times they get pinged for PA requests. Until you give them a bunch of the drug costs kicked back to them. So until your market access team gets off their asses and actually calls PBMs, a lot of the time you will have to COMPLETELY fail through Aimovig, Emgality Ajovy, and Nurtec. And you best believe they have already negotiated and because PBMs aint getting shit in kickbacks from Uncle Abbvie... they want that shit documented on chart notes.

<

I feel awful for any rep that has to deal with the COMPLETE joke known as Qulipta Complete. You have to compete against an ever-expanding and very crowded migraine market BUT WAIT now you have to deal with your own company PISSING your offices off basically undoing months of Starbucks run to beg for that 2 mins to just get that one "aHA moment" It is no longer QL/Ubro vs Nurtec its QL rep vs FSA rep

Watch all your hard work crumble as your FAS reps will talk down and make an MA that is likely getting $1 over minimum wage - feel as useful as a used condom in a frat house. Only to turn around and ask if they can join you at your lunch you spent months smooth talking the ever-so-sweet Carol. To explain how their wonderful services are little better than CoverMyMeds. DONT get me started on the number of times those COMPLETE DUMBASSES have sent the wrong fucking Prior Authorization forms to your office. To have them fill it out and get the lovely "No patient found" rejection letter that has denied written all over it.

So while you are trying to remind your doctor that Ubro is qty 16, Qulipta's PA need to say migraines are 4 to 14, yes I know Dr. Big Brain episodic migraines is COMPLETE BS but let's play the game......... Oh wait you talked to my COMPLETE FAS rep........ they said that they denied the patient bridge because it might be off label........ Well, shit how many lunches is this going to take to get you back on board.

Here is a COMPLETE radical idea FAS sparkle farts, ask the the status if the patient is still getting it. check your system to see if the pharmacy is processing refills... before you go and COMPLETEly getting yourself and the sales rep banned because that patient you keep pushing so hard to get to the COMPLETE shitshow, might not want the medication anymore.

Because nothing is more COMPLETE at screwing everyone over it making the drug COMPLETly confusing to get. Oh and just so you sexy SOB ABBVIE employees know... Insurance does not give a FUCK about how many times they get pinged for PA requests. Until you give them a bunch of the drug costs kicked back to them. So until your market access team gets off their asses and actually calls PBMs, a lot of the time you will have to COMPLETELY fail through Aimovig, Emgality Ajovy, and Nurtec. And you best believe they have already negotiated and because PBMs aint getting shit in kickbacks from Uncle Abbvie... they want that shit documented on chart notes.

Wow. Are you ok?

All the reps I’ve seen in the field are counting their money from the options but here you are with your cat teeth talking shish. You're here because you know a Kardashian won’t save your territory like OJ!

I’m sorry soon to be turdtec rep, they do care care how many times they’re pinged on a PA.

Unfortunately, we cannot see if there are refills, if the patient is still on and whether the barely cognizant MA filled out the PA correctly. Yes, CMM helps, but does not do the grunt work of looking at the diagnosis codes. Dr. Bird Brain is the one that inputs those. Dr. Bird Brain gets paid by those...Dr. Bird Brain is...well...

PA forms, we update constantly, but employer carve outs make it near impossible to have every form available.

But, hey - have a good day!