Question for you fellow AZ peeps

Anonymous

Just got an offer from another pharma company but I will start on mid February... Problem is that this company requires I live within territory and I own a house that is 50 miles away from edge of territory.

Question: If I just rent a MailBoxes Etcetera and give that as my address will the company find out? I basically plan on doing that and just commuting to territory every day

Not a fellow AZ peep (Thank God)...BUT, I'd strongly suggest getting an really inexpensive apartment IN the territory and use THAT as the address you provide the new company.

Not a fellow AZ peep (Thank God)...BUT, I'd strongly suggest getting an really inexpensive apartment IN the territory and use THAT as the address you provide the new company.

How can the company determine if an address given is really a Mail Boxes etcetera when it looks like a real address? Why pay extra?

How can the company determine if an address given is really a Mail Boxes etcetera when it looks like a real address? Why pay extra?

If your mailbox is a street address and not a P.O box, they would never know. You do need to watch the mileage reports, though. Also, when they mail certain thing like your computer, you need to check with the mailbox carrier to see how that's handled. If you can make it through the on boarding process, you should be ok.