• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Question for Boston RA Team

anonymous

When you brought Marti on the ski trip, did you have to use vacation time or did you count it as a sales meeting or something. Also, were you able to expense the meals for your significant others? My team is thinking of trying to score Super Bowl tickets for her and us to attend and we need to know how to do it. This is a real great idea that you came up with and we can all use some team building activities right now.

<

A real great idea might be seeing if we could get Meryl Streep to come in for a POA and make a great speech like she did tonight. Her speech is going to go down as one for the history books. Our children will be learning it some day like the Gettysburg address, so we should try to get her so we can all hear her in person!

A real great idea might be seeing if we could get Meryl Streep to come in for a POA and make a great speech like she did tonight. Her speech is going to go down as one for the history books. Our children will be learning it some day like the Gettysburg address, so we should try to get her so we can all hear her in person!

Still going to be hard to beat the ski tour of Maine and Vermont. That set the "gold standard" of "recreational therapy" to use a term you might understand. Marti has her crew and it's not you!

What is an RA team and why do you keep posting about the Marti. Nobody gives two shits about him or anyone else in management. This isn't a site for millenniums so bugger off you asshole. We are all sick to death of the teenager like posts on this site. We had a time where this was useful but no longer thanks to tools like you.

What is an RA team and why do you keep posting about the Marti. Nobody gives two shits about him or anyone else in management. This isn't a site for millenniums so bugger off you asshole. We are all sick to death of the teenager like posts on this site. We had a time where this was useful but no longer thanks to tools like you.

Marti isn't a man, dummy! Marti is a woman, and one of the great leaders male or female in this whole company. She is the leader of the best company in J & J, which is JBI for your information, and she has some regions and districts, okay, one of them, that she sees the greatness in, and that is why she spends time with this district, to get ideas on how to run the company the best way possible. Marti is not only our leader, but an honorary member of our team, and we are honorary members of the leadership team too. That's why we don't have to worry about layoffs or any of that stupid old stuff you other people have to. So you watch what you say. We are the crown jewel of J&J, and if I found out who you were I could get Marti on speed dial and she would get Alex on speed dial and you would be fired without your measly pension!

Question: Doesn't it just kill you to know how great I'm doing?

We know the answer to that.

Question: Does it make me happy to know how miserable life is for you?

I don't know. Because I don't waste time thinking about you. I'm too busy loving life.

Have fun being miserable!

Marti isn't a man, dummy! Marti is a woman, and one of the great leaders male or female in this whole company. She is the leader of the best company in J & J, which is JBI for your information, and she has some regions and districts, okay, one of them, that she sees the greatness in, and that is why she spends time with this district, to get ideas on how to run the company the best way possible. Marti is not only our leader, but an honorary member of our team, and we are honorary members of the leadership team too. That's why we don't have to worry about layoffs or any of that stupid old stuff you other people have to. So you watch what you say. We are the crown jewel of J&J, and if I found out who you were I could get Marti on speed dial and she would get Alex on speed dial and you would be fired without your measly pension!

Marti is a woman that thinks she is a man

JBI reps are hypnotized; no one else in the company cares about "Marti."

Well her New England team adores her even if other stupid people like you don't care about her. She is a marvelous leader who takes care of the reps who succeed. I hope she is reading this now so I can say

WE LOVE YOU MARTI YOU ARE THE BEST!

As a concerned stockholder I actually wrote a letter to Alex Gorsky and the Board of JnJ asking them why we even have JBI sales reps in areas like Boston, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. I've been told by so many reps who work in those areas told me that there is basically zero access because of restrictive industry and even they are surprised the company keeps them on. Some of the reps say they welcome a layoff because they will make so much in severance because they've been here so long, so why not make everybody happy? These are the questions and suggestions I sent to the Board.

As a concerned stockholder I actually wrote a letter to Alex Gorsky and the Board of JnJ asking them why we even have JBI sales reps in areas like Boston, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. I've been told by so many reps who work in those areas told me that there is basically zero access because of restrictive industry and even they are surprised the company keeps them on. Some of the reps say they welcome a layoff because they will make so much in severance because they've been here so long, so why not make everybody happy? These are the questions and suggestions I sent to the Board.

Something IS being done about it. My friend up there is a great guy, everyone loves him and what MH is doing to him and other legacy reps that built this company from the early days of Centocor is a travesty. She is making their lives a living hell up there and we should know that if they can do it to those reps there they can do it to anyone. If anything you should be writing letters to the board telling them to save those reps jobs and stop harassing them on a daily basis like the wicked witch does.