Question about pregnancy FMLA leave and bonus payout

anonymous

Ok, So, I just found out I am pregnant and was wondering if anyone know's Syneo's policy on Bonuses while on leave?

For example if I worked through december, and did really well, because the bonus would technically be paid until march when my baby is due, would I still get the bonus (for q4) even though I am on FMLA in March?

just curious,,,

no need for comments that are not relating to this question, just thought I would be brave and ask

<

Ok, So, I just found out I am pregnant and was wondering if anyone know's Syneo's policy on Bonuses while on leave?

For example if I worked through december, and did really well, because the bonus would technically be paid until march when my baby is due, would I still get the bonus (for q4) even though I am on FMLA in March?

just curious,,,

no need for comments that are not relating to this question, just thought I would be brave and ask
Know bawdy nose. It’s bear lee trans lou sent.

just curious,,,

So no one has gone through this at Syneos?

I wonder if this goes for all leaves? not just being pregnant...

Technically, you were employed The Who quarter it was earned, but I know their is verbiage that says Syeno's full direction on who get's paid and who doesn't....

full answer I don't know because I ahem never been a part of anything like that... I'm sorry

just curious,,,

If you worked the whole quarter, and you're still a syneos employee when it's time to get payout... Why would you not get paid? The question doesn't make any sense, under what grounds could they refuse to pay you a bonus you qualified for?

In case anyone was wondering, you will not receive any bonus if on FMLA for having a baby, even if it is for the previous quarter you worked.

You simply forfeit that bonus and Syneos keeps it