Question about objectives

anonymous

With all the Corona hysteria out there, I thought I would ask a question that gets us off that topic to focus on something else if even for a moment.

I’m in Respiratory. So, why are we measured in BoB but HQ is measured on “all”?
No wonder you guys say Symbicort is looking great year after year. If you live in a rural area where there may be quite a bit of Medicaid and your product is preferred, you get that ripped out of the equation but you guys inside get it?
Why aren’t you measured on BoB like the rest of us? Shouldn’t we all be measured on the same thing?

Love to hear the reason.

Nobody cares about this. Your bonus will likely in some way be affected by the coronavirus either positively or negatively depending on what AZ decides to do. Focus on what is going on right now. You have a manager don't you? Ask them for an explanation.

The only criteria that means anything is likability. If your boss likes you and the moron-managers above him/her like you then you are all set. If they don't like you then you are screwed. Simple as that! So when you go to a meeting, be on your best behavior and play nice with the other children in the sandbox.

If OP is correct, then these measurements for FSIP & COE are BS. Pulling out Medicaid volume from FSIP while being measured for AZIP is apples to oranges. Either add Medicaid to field or pull it out of HQ. Apples to apples people!