Question about Companion Animal Job

anonymous

Hi!
Serious replies would be very appreciated. I lost my husband recently and have to enter the work force again to support our three children. IT is a very emotional time, so I would appreciate blunt advice. I have pharma background, but saw a companion animal posting position and thought I might love that. Is the pay decent vs. human pharmaceutical sales or am I just barking up the wrong tree? I really appreciate anyone's honest feedback. Thank you!

<

You might want to search on LinkedIn (if you don't have a profile, you should create one) and look for "Merck Companion Animal Representative" perhaps near the area you live. If you find some folks and connect with them and send a message that might be the best way to get some good answers. It is a very good way to network with people.

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your husband and father of your three children. That is truly devastating. Life is so precious. You and your children are in my prayers.

You might want to search on LinkedIn (if you don't have a profile, you should create one) and look for "Merck Companion Animal Representative" perhaps near the area you live. If you find some folks and connect with them and send a message that might be the best way to get some good answers. It is a very good way to network with people.

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your husband and father of your three children. That is truly devastating. Life is so precious. You and your children are in my prayers.

Thank you for your prayers!