Q1 Bonus payout

<

I have had two coworkers b on a Syneos contract who left without bonus payout but had worked the entire quarter and had even completed most of the following quarter. Both of them had base salary increases that more than made up for it even though I think it is criminal not to pay an employee for the bonus they earned.

Extremely valid. It worked for me and a few others that left. You have to let them know that you know your state laws. State law overrides anything in the bonus agreement.
Syneos will not pay you your bonus. In fact, all these contract companies play games with the bonus payout dates and delay / prolong the payout for that just in mind. They love not paying you and they still bill the client for your bonus and they pocket it. That's why it's best to wait to get your bonus payout and then give notice. Contact the Department of Labor in your state. There have been reps from various states like California and Colorado who have filed a complaint with the DOL and they got paid their bonus.

Syneos will not pay you your bonus. In fact, all these contract companies play games with the bonus payout dates and delay / prolong the payout for that just in mind. They love not paying you and they still bill the client for your bonus and they pocket it. That's why it's best to wait to get your bonus payout and then give notice. Contact the Department of Labor in your state. There have been reps from various states like California and Colorado who have filed a complaint with the DOL and they got paid their bonus.
Exactly. Had to fight for it but I got my bonus this way.